- MICHELIN® DEFENDER LTX M/SDEFENDER LTX M/S All Season / Performance Tires by Michelin®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$146.00 - $333.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE X-ICE XI2LATITUDE X-ICE XI2 Winter / Eco Tires by Michelin®. Best Extreme Winter Grip for SUVs and Light Trucks. This tire is the best overall winter performing tire in its category - engineered to tackle the most extreme cold-weather...Cold weather driving mastery for your SUV & crossover vehicleBetter traction in all winter conditions$149.00 - $315.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LTX M/S2LTX M/S2 All Season / Eco Tires by Michelin®. This is Best-Selling Light Truck Tire. The Michelin® LTX® M/S2 tire offers an exceptional combination of performances for light trucks and SUVs. The most popular tire on the road,...Stops shorter for added safetyLasts up to 20,000 more niles than leading competitors$153.00 - $264.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PREMIER LTXPREMIER LTX All Season / Performance Tires by Michelin®. The Premier A/S is Michelin’s Grand Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of coupes, sedans and minivans looking for tires that deliver category-leading wet...Shorter StoppingHydroplaning Resistance$153.00 - $279.00 (ea)
Founded in 1888 in France, Michelin is the world’s largest tire producer with company offerings fitted as original equipment by premier automotive names such as Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Volvo, Honda, Chevrolet Corvette, and Dodge Viper. Michelin tires are known for their safety, durability, and performance, and were ranked first in a 2011 J.D. Power customer satisfaction survey of original equipment tires. We offer a wide variety of Michelin tires designed for all types of climates and vehicle needs.
- Michelin Company HistoryQuality 480p
- Michelin AdQuality 480p
- Michelin 4 Wheel Drive Quality 480p
- Michelin AdQuality 480p
- Michelin Artvlive SpringQuality 480p
- Michelin Pilot Super SportQuality 480p
- Michelin How a Tire Is MadeQuality 480p
- Michelin Promise PlanQuality 480p
- Tudor United Sportscar ChampionshipQuality 480p
- 12 Hours of SebringQuality 480p
Having more than four decades of experience under the belt, Michelin is committed to providing innovative solutions that let customers enjoy the road. The company spares no effort to engineer and manufacture tires that ensure unmatched safety and maximum service life. The Michelin's innovations not only make your driving experience safer, but also help preserve natural resources by reducing fuel consumption and reusing old tires.
In 1907, Michelin became a part of the US tire industry with acquisition of the International Rubber Company in Milltown, New Jersey. By 1930, the company became the fourth largest tire manufacturer in the country. Today, Michelin North America is one of the largest global manufacturers with 18 plants and more than 22,000 employees. They produce the highest quality tires for airplanes, farm equipment, passenger cars, heavy-duty trucks, and motorcycles. Michelin's R&D center has developed some of the most refined tires in the world, such as 80,000-mile passenger tire for the American-made vehicles.
Michelin tires continually undergo the toughest test of all - championship racing. Isn't it the perfect laboratory for testing innovations in extreme situations? Competition has long been an essential part of the Michelin's philosophy. Since the first triumph in 1891, Michelin has been committed to engineering and designing tires that perform at the highest level possible and meet or exceed demands of the customers. Michelin truck tires as well as all other tires are passionately engineered and manufactured. As a result, Michelin delivers superior performance tires for the top racing series around the globe.
Knowing that the right tire can change everything, Michelin creates products that deliver miles of driving pleasure, safety and keep the environment cleaner. The company is convinced that delivering revenue and growing market share should not be accomplished at the expense of nature. Being concerned about every single aspect of the impact its facilities and products have on the environment, Michelin participates as well as leads studies on the effect tires have on the environment, and works to get membership for all its plants in the EPA National Performance Track program. All the efforts taken by Michelin are aimed at transformation of the road mobility, at development of safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient solutions.