- MICHELIN® 4X4 DIAMARIS4X4 DIAMARIS Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. This original equipment tire for high performance SUVs / Crossovers offers sport performance capabilities, handling and grip for vehicles like...High-speed confidenceExcellent wet grip, outstanding dry grip$193.00 - $487.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® DEFENDER LTX M/SDEFENDER LTX M/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$161.00 - $329.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE ALPIN HPLATITUDE ALPIN HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. This is Michelin's ZP (Zero Pressure) tire, meaning it's a self-supporting run-flat tire developed to provide temporary continuing mobility in the case...Confident handling in cold weather conditionsQuiet, smooth ride in cold weather conditions$216.00 - $360.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE DIAMARISLATITUDE DIAMARIS Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This original equipment tire for high performance SUVs / Crossovers offers sport performance capabilities, handling and grip for vehicles like Mercedes-Benz...High-speed confidenceExcellent wet grip, outstanding dry grip$215.00 - $503.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE SPORT 3LATITUDE SPORT 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient, Performance, Truck / SUV. Ultra high-performance SUV and Crossover tire with sport performance capabilities via outstanding dry grip coupled with excellent...Chosen by some of the world's best vehicle manufacturersEngineered to excel in wet conditions$246.00 - $466.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE TOURLATITUDE TOUR Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. This leading tire for SUVs and Crossovers features impressive on-road handling and comfort, plus long tread life and outstanding fuel...Greater confidence in wet conditionsSaves up to 82 gallons of fuel over the life of the tires$181.00 - $264.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE TOUR HPLATITUDE TOUR HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. This high performance tire for premium Crossover vehicles offers safe, reliable handling and a quiet, comfortable ride. The most popular...Better handling in rain and snow than leading competitorsHigh-speed confidence$196.00 - $451.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE X-ICE XI2LATITUDE X-ICE XI2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. Best Extreme Winter Grip for SUVs and Light Trucks. This tire is the best overall winter performing tire in its category - engineered...Cold weather driving mastery for your SUV & crossover vehicleBetter traction in all winter conditions$171.00 - $363.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LTX A/SLTX A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This original equipment light truck tire offers excellent fuel efficiency and long tread life. The most popular tire on the road, built to handle "everyday" driving...Better fuel efficiency than leading competitorsLong-lasting even tread wear$212.00 - $305.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® LTX A/T2LTX A/T2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. This tough, longest lasting all-season on-off road tire offers excellent off-road traction and durability with uncompromising on-road comfort and...60,000-mile warranty35% longer life on gravel$211.00 - $425.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PREMIER LTXPREMIER LTX Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Premier A/S is Michelin’s Grand Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of coupes, sedans and minivans looking for tires that deliver...Shorter StoppingHydroplaning Resistance$169.00 - $268.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PRIMACY MXV4PRIMACY MXV4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Perfect for comfort-oriented touring vehicles such as Honda Accord and Toyota Camry, this automotive tire delivers all-season traction and a safe,...60,000-mile warrantyEnjoy a quiet, comfortable ride$196.00 - $297.00 (ea)
Founded in 1888 in France, Michelin is the world’s largest tire producer with company offerings fitted as original equipment by premier automotive names such as Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Volvo, Honda, Chevrolet Corvette, and Dodge Viper. Michelin tires are known for their safety, durability, and performance, and were ranked first in a 2011 J.D. Power customer satisfaction survey of original equipment tires. We offer a wide variety of Michelin tires designed for all types of climates and vehicle needs.
- Michelin Company HistoryQuality 480p
- Michelin AdQuality 480p
- Michelin 4 Wheel Drive Quality 480p
- Michelin AdQuality 480p
- Michelin Artvlive SpringQuality 480p
- Michelin Pilot Super SportQuality 480p
- Michelin How a Tire Is MadeQuality 480p
- Michelin Promise PlanQuality 480p
- Tudor United Sportscar ChampionshipQuality 480p
- 12 Hours of SebringQuality 480p
Having more than four decades of experience under the belt, Michelin is committed to providing innovative solutions that let customers enjoy the road. The company spares no effort to engineer and manufacture tires that ensure unmatched safety and maximum service life. The Michelin's innovations not only make your driving experience safer, but also help preserve natural resources by reducing fuel consumption and reusing old tires.
In 1907, Michelin became a part of the US tire industry with acquisition of the International Rubber Company in Milltown, New Jersey. By 1930, the company became the fourth largest tire manufacturer in the country. Today, Michelin North America is one of the largest global manufacturers with 18 plants and more than 22,000 employees. They produce the highest quality tires for airplanes, farm equipment, passenger cars, heavy-duty trucks, and motorcycles. Michelin's R&D center has developed some of the most refined tires in the world, such as 80,000-mile passenger tire for the American-made vehicles.
Michelin tires continually undergo the toughest test of all - championship racing. Isn't it the perfect laboratory for testing innovations in extreme situations? Competition has long been an essential part of the Michelin's philosophy. Since the first triumph in 1891, Michelin has been committed to engineering and designing tires that perform at the highest level possible and meet or exceed demands of the customers. Michelin truck tires as well as all other tires are passionately engineered and manufactured. As a result, Michelin delivers superior performance tires for the top racing series around the globe.
Knowing that the right tire can change everything, Michelin creates products that deliver miles of driving pleasure, safety and keep the environment cleaner. The company is convinced that delivering revenue and growing market share should not be accomplished at the expense of nature. Being concerned about every single aspect of the impact its facilities and products have on the environment, Michelin participates as well as leads studies on the effect tires have on the environment, and works to get membership for all its plants in the EPA National Performance Track program. All the efforts taken by Michelin are aimed at transformation of the road mobility, at development of safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient solutions.