In the pre-dawn of the SUVs, the large elongated station wagons were a common thing to find along the North American roads. Most of the cars admittedly were very fond of the pump and the guzzling literally ripped your pockets inside out. However, the Mercury Villager was a great car that served many growing and large families in the 70s and the 80s. You will still find the large wagons today. They were and still are very ideal when one is thinking of taking a family vacation. The car has a lot of legroom, head room and the boot is generously accommodating. You can practically carry all the luggage that you need to. The practicability of the Villager becomes all the more real when you consider the fact that it is a very good car to tow a trailer. When you are thinking of hauling some luggage to some destination or just attaching a trailer to a camping or boating vacation, then you have numerous villager trailer hitches to choose from. You can have the receiver end hitch or the knob end hitch which are usually attached to the rear end of the car.
Depending on the strength and the type of trailer that you have, you can easily buy the best Mercury Villager trailer hitches from CARiD. When you visit the shop online, you will find that there are numerous types of hitches that you can fix to your Villager. The hitches are classified into classes which start from Class I to V. Based on the strength of the Villager you can affix any of the Mercury Villager trailer hitches for a successful haul. The car professionals at tcarid.com will help you pick the best hitch for your Mercury. You are also assured of getting high quality hitches which you can reliably use for years.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $151.56$151.56
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Mercury LogoStarting at: $41.44$41.44
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
"Well made and designed. Was an easy installation on our Mercury. Great powder coat finish."
"Simple installation, takes just minutes to complete."
"I used the website to guide me to the available options for this product. It recommended the 5.8 inch size, which turned out to be incorrect. I guess I would have wished the website would have asked more information about my vehicle, before recommending this one, or at least ask for VIN. It might save some expenses for RMAs' and extra shipping. Just a thought..."