For the times that you want to carry some luggage and are forced to hire a truck while you own a Mercury Tracer, then you might have started wondering why you even have a car when you still need to hire one to carry your stuff. This will not be the case when you have a Mercury Tracer. This is a daily practical car that has an above average trunk size and a lot of space at the rear. When taking a vacation, you will find the car very ideal for that because besides the abundance of space that it accords you, it also has the capability of accommodating any of the Mercury Tracer trailer hitches that are found at CARiD. You can choose between the two popular hitches which are the receiver end hitch or the knob ended hitch. The two types of hitches can either be fixed to the chassis of the car or the rear bumper. This makes the hitch to ideally be part of the car and thus it enables the car to haul the trailer that is attached to the hitch. The Tracer will handle holiday trailers very well, carrying camping tents, pets or even light boats.
Visit CARiD for the largest variety of Mercury Tracer trailer hitches. CARiD’s selection of hitches has been designed to give the car the best fit. You will find that there are several classes to choose from. Depending on the trim that your Tracer car belongs to, you can easily get professional advice online from the experts at carid.com. You are also guaranteed of getting quality stuff as well as great accessory items that come with the Mercury Tracer trailer hitches. There are hitch receivers, mounts, steps and covers to use alongside your chosen hitch, all readily available at CARiD.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $38.10$38.10
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $143.24$143.24
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Mercury LogoStarting at: $41.44$41.44
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Navy Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- Tekonsha® - Breakaway System for 1 to 3 Axle TrailersStarting at: $46.54$46.54
"Well made and designed. Was an easy installation on our Mercury. Great powder coat finish."
"Simple installation, takes just minutes to complete."
"I used the website to guide me to the available options for this product. It recommended the 5.8 inch size, which turned out to be incorrect. I guess I would have wished the website would have asked more information about my vehicle, before recommending this one, or at least ask for VIN. It might save some expenses for RMAs' and extra shipping. Just a thought..."