Your Tracer might be getting a little older but it’s still an important tool in your day to day life since it has room for everything you need to take with you and it’s small enough to get into tight spaces. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so it’s important to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can at all times which is why we have a range of visual upgrades to suit it at fantastic prices.
The most important aspect of your vehicle when you’re considering the way it looks is obviously the exterior since that’s what people see first and we offer a range of Mercury Tracer body kits to make it look great. Because we have lots of parts to choose from you can find the right combination to completely customize your vehicle so that it stands out from a crowd or just tweak it a little to finish it off. You know you’re getting the quality you deserve because we have the right brands and we have them at great prices so that you get value for your money!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- Duraflex® Buddy Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (110184)Buddy Style Body Kit (110184) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Side Skirts. Material: Fiberglass. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like?...$346.50
- Duraflex® GT Concept Front Splitters (Unpainted) (108100)Universal GT Concept Front Splitters by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$107.10
- Duraflex® Middle Splitter (Unpainted) (102224)Universal Middle Splitter by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Dimensions are: 65.5" x 18". Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$71.10
- Duraflex® Front Splitters (Unpainted) (102225)Universal Front Splitters by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 1 Pieces. Dimensions: 36" Rear Corner to Front Corner, 17.25" Winglet Length, 3.75" Winglet Height. Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with...$71.10
- Carbon Creations® Front Splitters (102898)Universal Front Splitters by Carbon Creations. 2 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with these splitters. Your car will look like it's glued to the road. Dimensions are 36" rear corner to...$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (102899)Universal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Material: Carbon Fiber. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in...$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Rear Splitters (102900)Universal Carbon Fiber Rear Splitters by Carbon Creations. 2 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with these splitters. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$279.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mercury Tracer Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro