Mercury Mountaineer Radiators
- Koyorad® - RadiatorStarting at: $122.61$122.61
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapStarting at: $5.79$5.79
- Replace® - Radiator Support WeldedStarting at: $113.14$113.14
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorStarting at: $251.75$251.75
- Vista-Pro® - Ready-Rad™ RadiatorStarting at: $138.50$138.50
- Metrix® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $198.17$198.17
- Koyo® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $201.49$201.49
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"
Posted by Todd L.
"I brought a used vehicle and CARiD made it easy for me to find and select this product. Replaced the stock part easy. Works fine so far... A good product at a great value!!! Thanks CARiD for GREAT customer service!"