Whether you’re driving your Mountaineer to work or you’re taking it off the paved roads and away from civilization you need it to be running at its best. This can be a difficult task but we have a range of performance upgrades to make the task much easier and we have them at great prices to give you value for your money. One of the best places to start is with the Mercury Mountaineer air intakes and they prove that you don’t have to spend big money to get big improvements!
Having the right intake installed will improve the performance of your vehicle by ensuring that your engine is getting the right type of air and the right volume. There are different types including cold air intakes which will send cooler air to your engine so that it burns better or short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets more air to burn. No matter what performance boost you’re looking for we have the right intake to give it to you so that you’ll almost wonder if you’re driving a new car!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 1 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $54.54$54.54
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.32$15.32
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.41$9.41
- VOLANT® - CAI Kit with Pro 5 FilterStarting at: $310.58$310.58
- Purolator® - Air FilterStarting at: $21.03$21.03
- COMP Cams® - Intake Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $29.97$29.97
- FRAM® - Tough Guard™ Panel Air FilterStarting at: $17.11$17.11
- K&N® - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitStarting at: $201.32$201.32
- Professional Products® - Intake Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $14.04$14.04
Posted by J. Kyle D.
"Installation was fairly easy, removal was a bit more complicated but worth it. I can tell a major difference on acceleration, starting, and even the shifting even on the around town driving. Makes a bit more noise during acceleration, but nothing more than other CAIs. I did not like the fact it was mostly plastic for the price, but it does work well for me. I need to test it on towing, but that wont be anytime soon. Overall... I would buy it again and very much I am glad I bought this product."