Whether you have the first or second generation Montego it’s a vehicle that you want to look after and an important part of that is ensuring that it’s running at its best. Of course, servicing and maintenance help with that but the only way to get the performance that you truly desire is by installing the right performance upgrades. You’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of them and our Mercury Montego brakes, pads and rotors prove that you don’t need to spend a fortune!
Not only is it important to have the right brakes so that you know you can always stop in an emergency but the right set up will cost you less in the future so it saves you money. We have a wide range of different components which means that you can find the right ones to give you the stopping power for every day driving situations or even improve your performance when you take your vehicle to a track day. We know that you want the best quality so we stock the best brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means you benefit from their years of experience without spending a fortune!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $6.30$6.30
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $100.79$100.79
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $142.52$142.52
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $201.47$201.47
- PBR® - Metal Master Brake Pad SetStarting at: $60.83$60.83
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $35.70$35.70
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $26.06$26.06
- NPN® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $55.17$55.17
- Baer® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $201.47$201.47
- Pronto® - Front Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $40.21$40.21
Posted by Roger R.
"The parts that were sent to me fit perfect. There are of high quality and I was very happy with the quick delivery."
Posted by Kirkwood H.
"Not only do they look way better than my existing rusty rotors, there's a significant performance increase. My brakes feel much more responsive. "