The Mercury Milan is a nice family car that can be used in a range of daily, practical tasks. You can actually use the car to do a lot of tasks in your life. Whether you are a city dweller or a countryside person, you will love the practicability, elegance, the drive and the architecture of the car. It has been designed to carry five people and it scores quite highly where safety is concerned. You will also find the trunk quite spacious, just as the passenger area is. You can travel for long hours without any hitch or complain of strain from any of the passengers. Mercury Milan trailer hitches help make the lives of the car owner more enjoyable. The hitches, which are attached at the rear end of the car and mostly affixed to the chassis, are meant to haul trailers which are then loaded with whatever luggage that can’t be accommodated in the car. This makes the car ideal for a holiday or even pulling another stalled car. Considering that the engine is at least 2.3l, this is the perfect machine to handle such tough work.
In order to get the best Mercury Milan trailer hitches, you will need to go to the CARiD shop online and view the different varieties available. You will also find that besides the proverbial non categorization of the hitches by other sellers, the shop clearly separates them so as to accord the buyer the best deal. For heavy trailers or if you will be hauling heavy cargo, then the Class IV and V hitches will be the most ideal for you. In most cases, however, Mercury Milan car owners install the basic hitches because they usually find them adequate enough for towing any loads they need when going for camping vacations.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $171.56$171.56
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Mercury LogoStarting at: $41.45$41.45
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
Posted by Warren S.
"Well made and designed. Was an easy installation on our Mercury. Great powder coat finish."
Posted by Josh B.
"Simple installation, takes just minutes to complete."
Posted by John D.
"I used the website to guide me to the available options for this product. It recommended the 5.8 inch size, which turned out to be incorrect. I guess I would have wished the website would have asked more information about my vehicle, before recommending this one, or at least ask for VIN. It might save some expenses for RMAs' and extra shipping. Just a thought..."