The Milan is comfortable and has lots of features so it’s a vehicle that you can drive to your daily destinations with a minimum of fuss. Since you spend so much time driving it you know that it needs to look as good as it can because people are making assumptions every time you see it. While this is difficult we have a range of visual upgrades to suit your Milan so that you can get exactly the right look to make sure that it’s always making the right statements.
The easiest way to make a big impression on those who see your vehicle is with a Mercury Milan aftermarket bodykits because of course the exterior is the first part of your vehicle that people will see. If you’re looking for the right combination to subtly change your vehicle then we have them here and we also have the right combination to completely change your vehicle so that it looks like it was designed and built just for you. We offer you the right brands to give you the best quality and we have them at fantastic prices so that you get great value for money.
- 3d Carbon® Body KitBody Kit by 3d Carbon. It brings an exciting new look that embodies elegance and luxury. All 3dCarbon products are manufactured in flexible high pressure injected urethane and will require prepping, priming and painting prior to...$37.31 - $2,493.86
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- 3d Carbon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by 3d Carbon. Increase the visual impact of your vehicle with a stylish and functional front air dam from 3dCarbon. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the air dam attaches easily with double-sided 3M tape...$151.50 - $544.81
- 3d Carbon® Rear LowerRear Lower by 3d Carbon. This rear valence panel is a 1-piece skirt that completely wraps around your vehicle's rear bumper cover along its bottom edge for a low-to-the-ground visual effect. Contoured perfectly to your make and...$99.25 - $579.83
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- 3d Carbon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by 3d Carbon. Your vehicle will look like it is going fast even when parked once these stylish and functional aerodynamic side skirts are installed. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, each side skirt attaches...$37.31 - $383.42
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- 3d Carbon® 691710-UNPAINTED Body Kit (Unpainted) (691232-UNPAINTED)Body Kit (691232-UNPAINTED) by 3d Carbon. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This product includes: Front Air Dam, Rear Lower Skirt, Side Skirts and Chrome Exhaust Extensions. When you're looking for ground effects...Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$480.12
- 3d Carbon® 691613-UNPAINTED Boy Racer Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (691238-PAINTED)Body Kit (691238-PAINTED) by 3d Carbon. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. 5 Pieces. This product includes: Front Air Dam, Rear Lower Skirt, Side Skirts, Rear Roofline Spoiler with LED and Chrome Exhaust Extensions. When...Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$1,096.20
- 3d Carbon® 691719-R-UNPAINTED Passenger Side Rear Valance (Unpainted) (691252-UNPAINTED)Body Kit (691252-UNPAINTED) by 3d Carbon. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. 6 Pieces. This product includes: Front Air Dam, Rear Lower Skirt, Side Skirts, Rear Roofline Spoiler, Rear Lip Spoiler and Chrome Exhaust Extensions....Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$604.39
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mercury Milan Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2012 Chevy Impala