Mercury Ignition Systems
- Capri Ignition Systems
- Cougar Ignition Systems
- Grand Marquis Ignition Systems
- Marauder Ignition Systems
- Mariner Ignition Systems
- Milan Ignition Systems
- Montego Ignition Systems
- Monterey Ignition Systems
- Mountaineer Ignition Systems
- Mystique Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugStarting at: $5.95$5.95
- Mallory® - Ignition Control ModuleStarting at: $604.79$604.79
- Taylor Cable® - 8mm High Energy Wire SetStarting at: $28.44$28.44
- Karlyn STI® - Ignition CoilStarting at: $27.37$27.37
- MSD® - Ignition CoilStarting at: $422.70$422.70
- PULSTAR® - I-Series™ Iridium Electrode Pulse PlugStarting at: $15.98$15.98
- Accel® - Super EDIS Ignition Coil PackStarting at: $97.99$97.99
- Professional Products® - Distributor O-RingStarting at: $2.25$2.25
- COMP Cams® - Distributor Drive GearStarting at: $115.70$115.70
- PULSTAR® - P-Series™ Platinum Electrode Pulse PlugStarting at: $13.97$13.97
"Easy to install, and man, my mpg shot way up!"
"Was looking for the Denso spark plugs that came with the car. And ordered them, then it turns out this particular company I don't want to mention sent me an email and said there out and back ordered I requested a refund. While looking online, I came across Pulstars and was impressed. I did notice a little more pep when I hit the gas and the car wasn't laboring. I'm looking forward to put them in my other vehicle."
"I immediately felt the torque response. The plugs definitely do the job they are advertised to do. I' m a satisfied customer. And I highly recommend them to everyone."
"I was very excited to recieve my car parts from CARiD, but when I opened my spark plug box, there were only 4 when I paid for 6. After calling Pulstar multiple times explaining the situation, they said they would send two more no problem. I still haven't received my 2 missing spark plugs. Have been in touch and they keep saying they will send it. Not CARiD's fault. "
"I use this controller on my Honda S2000 with a Turbo and it works great. The only thing is that the stock ECU couldn't see the injectors and had to do a work around to keep engine light off - but it's not a big deal. I am very satisfied with the unit."