Mercury Cougar Radiators
- Nissens® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $294.56$294.56
- Stant® - Safety Release Radiator CapStarting at: $7.37$7.37
- Replace® - RadiatorStarting at: $273.72$273.72
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorStarting at: $191.52$191.52
- Vista-Pro® - Ready-Rad™ RadiatorStarting at: $379.93$379.93
- Metrix® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $129.03$129.03
- Koyorad® - RadiatorStarting at: $103.45$103.45
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"