Whether you have the older Capri or a newer one it’s a vehicle that you drive a lot which means that you want it to be running at its best. That means that you need the right upgrades so you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need whether you want to completely change your vehicle or just update it. Our Mercury Capri brakes, brake pads and rotors are the most important upgrades you’ll find so you’ll be glad to know that they also offer great value for money.
Your standard braking system was built to a budget which means that the manufacturer has to make certain compromises so it will never be as good as a good aftermarket system. We offer the trusted brands within the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from years of experience and lots of knowledge in the latest and greatest technologies. We have everything you need at lower prices than you would expect so that you get great value for your money and once you have the right braking set up you won’t look back!
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$47.53 - $180.42
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...$102.19 - $765.19
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$66.28 - $3,241.61
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$36.65 - $172.73
- Baer® Sport Ceramic Decela PadsSport Ceramic Decela Pads by Baer®. Decela Pads are replacement ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels than OEM pads do. Sized and shaped to fine tolerances...$55.49 - $190.49
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.58 - $202.13
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- EBC® Stage 1 Premium Street Brake KitStage 1 Premium Street Vented Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Premium...$61.00 - $1,056.44
- EBC® Stage 5 Superstreet Brake KitStage 5 Superstreet Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and...$150.74 - $3,357.50
- Baer® Sport Decela RotorsSport Decela Rotors by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....$136.19 - $798.73
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$26.13 - $111.97
- Earl's Performance® 3/8" -24 x 1.17" MNPT Solo Bleed3/8" -24 x 1.17" MNPT Solo Bleed (280021ERL) by Earl's Performance®. Brake bleeding has always been an inconvenient and messy job. Commercial shops typically use an expensive pressure bleeder—which, unless used properly, can...Prevents Air InclusionDirect Replacement For OE Bleeders$19.79
- Earl's Performance® 10mm x 1.5 x 27mm MNPT Solo Bleed10mm x 1.5 x 27mm MNPT Solo Bleed (280029ERL) by Earl's Performance®. Brake bleeding has always been an inconvenient and messy job. Commercial shops typically use an expensive pressure bleeder—which, unless used properly, can...Prevents Air InclusionDirect Replacement For OE Bleeders$25.38
- Earl's Performance® 10mm x 1.5 x 27mm MNPT Solo Bleed10mm x 1.5 x 27mm MNPT Solo Bleed (280029ERLP) by Earl's Performance®. Brake bleeding has always been an inconvenient and messy job. Commercial shops typically use an expensive pressure bleeder—which, unless used properly, can...Prevents Air InclusionDirect Replacement For OE Bleeders$25.38
- Earl's Performance® 10mm x 1" x 27mm MNPT Solo Bleed10mm x 1" x 27mm MNPT Solo Bleed (280022ERL) by Earl's Performance®. Brake bleeding has always been an inconvenient and messy job. Commercial shops typically use an expensive pressure bleeder—which, unless used properly, can...Prevents Air InclusionDirect Replacement For OE Bleeders$19.79
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- COMP Cams® Timing Set$27.88 - $101.24
- Popular Capri Part Numbers
- Mercury Capri Models
- Capri 5.0 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri Black Magic Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri Crimson Cat Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri GS Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri Ghia Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri L Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri RS Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri RS Turbo Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Capri XR2 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors