The SLS is designed for excitement and if you own one then you know that you need to keep it running at its best. That means that you need the right upgrades and we have everything you need to turn your vehicle into a beast that can only exist on the track or just make it a lot more fun on the road. Our Mercedes SLS brakes, pads and rotors are probably the most important upgrades you’ll find so it’s lucky that they also offer serious value for your money!
We carry some of the biggest names in the braking component industry including PowerStop, Hawk, Brembo, EBC and more so you know you’re going to get the quality that comes from experience and some of the latest and greatest technology. We have everything you need to get the right set up whether you’re looking for something that can stop your highly upgraded monster or you’re looking for something that will just save you money in the future while offering you the stopping power you need. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
- Power Stop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stops Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density...$31.64 - $99.00
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$47.58 - $241.11
- StopTech® Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$36.02 - $156.30
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal...$63.95 - $290.63
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
- Earl's Performance® Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake systems....$3.03 - $271.95
- TCI® RollStopRollStop by TCI.$112.31 - $187.25
- Hurst Shifters® The Original Roll/ControlThe Original Roll/Control by Hurst Shifters.$44.09 - $236.16
- Power Stop® Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...$22.94 - $67.39
- Centric® C-Tek Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek Metallic Brake Pads by Centric. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and copper-free...$8.88 - $62.53
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsFormula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads by Centric. Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle and meet/exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE...$27.65 - $1,119.69
- Centric® Posi Quiet Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation, these...$27.09 - $162.23
- Centric® Posi Quiet Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...$20.94 - $96.89
- Centric® Posi Quiet Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPosi Quiet Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric. These pads are designed to stop the vehicle with minimal noise and dusting. The parts are scorched to accelerate the break-in process and force any impurities out of the...$21.31 - $138.04
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.