- (40)Coilover KitsMercedes SLK Class
- (22)Lowering KitsMercedes SLK Class
- Handling KitsMercedes SLK Class
- (5)Leveling KitsMercedes SLK Class
- (62)Shocks & StrutsMercedes SLK Class
- (66)Sway BarsMercedes SLK Class
- (252)Control ArmsMercedes SLK Class
- (2)Alignment KitsMercedes SLK Class
- (62)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Ball JointsMercedes SLK Class
- (7)Suspension LubricantsMercedes SLK Class
There are three main purposes of a suspension system of any type: road isolation, holding, and cornering. Road isolation is the car's ability to cushion shocks on a rough road without disturbing the body much, while road holding is the car's contact with the road during various changes of the movement direction. Cornering is important on a curved route; with a good suspension system, a vehicle's rolling is minimal. From the above, it's obvious why choosing the right suspension system for your Mercedes-Benz is so substantial.
The SLK Class compact roadster is sporty, light, and short. We believe, it should also be exceptionally safe. Remember that safety is above fashion. Take care of your suspension system as of one of the safety components of the car. CARiD.com is always here to assist you. You will easily, in few clicks, find the desired spare part for your car. CARiD is an authorized dealer of the well-known brands, such as, ReadyLIFT and Daystar. Along with the fairest prices ever, we provide discounts and some special offers. We're sure, you won't be able to resist the urge to shop at our online store now. Come to get your quality struts, shock absorbers, coil spring, lift kits, and other suspension components here.
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...$789.42 - $1,882.44
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...$790.00 - $10,462.49
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$77.21 - $1,360.37
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance....$671.86 - $1,685.07
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...$1,381.36 - $3,535.95
- Koni® Sport Shocks and StrutsSport Shocks and Stuts by Koni®. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the professionals out on the racetrack. Their SPORT series represents the ultimate in shock...$106.82 - $369.37
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shocks and StrutsB6 Series Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of passenger cars. This superior design increases performance and handling while...$75.19 - $774.40
- Tein® Straight SpringUniversal Straight Spring (SY080-01225) by Tein®. Y08; I.D.70. Standard springs are linear rate springs which come in both straight and taper configuration. Various spring rates, lengths, and inner diameters are available. They can...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$114.00
- Tein® Straight SpringUniversal Straight Spring (SY070-01225) by Tein®. Y07; I.D.70. Standard springs are linear rate springs which come in both straight and taper configuration. Various spring rates, lengths, and inner diameters are available. They can...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$114.00
- Tein® Straight SpringUniversal Straight Spring (SY060-01225) by Tein®. Y06; I.D.70. Standard springs are linear rate springs which come in both straight and taper configuration. Various spring rates, lengths, and inner diameters are available. They can...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$114.00
- Tein® Straight SpringUniversal Straight Spring (SY050-01225) by Tein®. Y05; I.D.70. Standard springs are linear rate springs which come in both straight and taper configuration. Various spring rates, lengths, and inner diameters are available. They can...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$114.00
- Tein® Straight SpringUniversal Straight Spring (SY040-01225) by Tein®. Y04; I.D.70. Standard springs are linear rate springs which come in both straight and taper configuration. Various spring rates, lengths, and inner diameters are available. They can...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$114.00
- Tein® Straight SpringUniversal Straight Spring (SY030-01225) by Tein®. Y03; I.D.70. Standard springs are linear rate springs which come in both straight and taper configuration. Various spring rates, lengths, and inner diameters are available. They can...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$114.00
- Tein® Straight SpringUniversal Straight Spring (SW120-01175) by Tein®. W12; I.D.70. Standard springs are linear rate springs which come in both straight and taper configuration. Various spring rates, lengths, and inner diameters are available. They can...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$114.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$16.97 - $52.55
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
- Related Mercedes SLK Class Pages
- Popular SLK Class Part Numbers
- Mercedes SLK Class Models
- SLK200 Performance Suspension Parts
- SLK230 Kompressor Performance Suspension Parts
- SLK250 Performance Suspension Parts
- SLK280 Performance Suspension Parts
- SLK300 Performance Suspension Parts
- SLK32 AMG Performance Suspension Parts
- SLK320 Performance Suspension Parts
- SLK350 Performance Suspension Parts
- SLK55 AMG Performance Suspension Parts