Mercedes SLK Class Accessories & Parts
The Mercedes SLK Class is a compact roadster that was introduced in 1997 for the 1998 model year. Featuring a retractable hard-top roof and a reputation for a smooth, quiet drive, the model gained headway quickly, making Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best List for its first year on the road (1997). When it arrived, the Mercedes SLK Class was outfitted with a supercharged 2.3L inline four-cylinder engine capable of producing up to 185 horsepower directed through a standard five-speed automatic transmission. As for the model's dimensions, the Mercedes SLK Class measured in with a wheelbase of 94.5 inches, a width of 67.5 inches, a height of 50.7 inches, and an overall length of 157.3 inches.
For its second year on the road, the transmissions were switched. A five-speed manual was made standard and instead, the previous five-speed automatic became optional. In 2001, a bevy of changes were made to the Mercedes SLK Class, including the introduction of the SLK320, which showed off a 3.2L V6 engine good for 215 horsepower. Also, the dimensions of the car were altered, as the length now measured in at 157.9 inches, and the height at 50.4 inches. 2002 ushered in another trim for the SLK Class – the SLK32 AMG. Thanks to a supercharged 3.2L V6, the SLK32 AMG pumped out 349 horsepower. The model also showcased sporty parts such as 17" wheels, performance tires, ground effects, and a rear spoiler. For 2004, a Special Edition Package was offered and it was equipped with such Mercedes parts, as 17" wheels, sport seats, a roll bar, chrome trim, a rear spoiler, and a color-keyed front-end grille. A couple of years later, the SLK280 joined the lineup, providing 228 hp and a 3.0L V6.
Mercedes-Benz added the SLK350 to the roster, which meant a 3.5L V6 (268 hp and 258 pounds-per-foot of torque). The SLK55 AMG sports a 5.4L V8 which produces a hefty 355 horsepower and 376 pounds-per-foot of torque. When the 2009 SLK Class was premiered, a new base SLK300 became the entry-level model (a 3.0L V6 good for 228 horsepower with 221 pounds-per-foot of torque). The SLK350 showed off up to 300 horsepower. Another item of noted for the Mercedes SLK Class has been its safety features. Antilock disc brakes, brake assist, stability control, traction control, side-airbags, knee airbags, and Mercedes' own TeleAid emergency-calling system are included as standard on all models throughout the lineup as of 2009.
The SLK redefined luxury sport. Most refer to the SLK as a "roadster". We like to think of it as much more than that. It is an elegantly styled sports car that can tear up the pavement when it has to. As a convertible, it is way more versatile than most in its class (maybe because it is in a class of its own). The innovatively designed body structure allows for less wind and noise while driving with the top down than any of its kind, which has helped give the powerful performance the SLK is capable of. Defined by its athleticism but loved for its fashion-sense, the SKL Class remains a hotly-pursued item worth of high-grade accessories and parts.
From the hottest style upgrades to the most innovative methods of protection, CARiD.com is here with a full selection of Mercedes SLK Class Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. Everything we offer is of the highest quality so don't be shy! Spoilers, wood dash kits, custom floor mats, chrome trim, and so much more are highlighted here daily. All of our Mercedes SLK Class accessories and parts come from the most respected manufacturers at the best value on the web. Don't waste anymore time. If you need Mercedes SLK Class accessories, CARiD is the place to make your move.
- # 10382958
- Thule® Set-to-Go Kayak Rack$109.95# 32552168
- # 4305340
- Remin® Main Dash Kitfrom $113.10 - $147.03# 17537483
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi Loaded Brake Caliperfrom $50.19 - $57.72# 20374217
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Coverfrom $215.31 - $239.24# 3466128
- # 7259983
- KSport® ProComp Rear Brake Kitfrom $1,805.00 - $3,432.50# 15214244
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes SLK Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes SLK Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mercedes SLK Class Dash Kits
- Mercedes SLK Class SLK Class
- Mercedes SLK Class Chrome Trim
- Mercedes SLK Class Spoilers
- Mercedes SLK Class Floor Mats
- Mercedes SLK Class Body Kits
- Mercedes SLK Class Cargo Liners
- Mercedes SLK Class Vertical Doors
- Mercedes SLK Class Seat Covers
- Mercedes SLK Class Car Covers
- Mercedes SLK Class Steering Wheels
- Mercedes SLK Class Custom Gauges
- Mercedes SLK Class Light Covers
- Mercedes SLK Class License Plates & Frames
- Mercedes SLK Class Wiper Blades
- Mercedes SLK Class Mud Flaps
- Mercedes SLK Class Custom Hoods
- Mercedes SLK Class Bike Racks
- Mercedes SLK Class Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Mercedes SLK Class Sun Shades
- Mercedes SLK Class Dash Covers
- Mercedes SLK Class Side Vents
- Mercedes SLK Class Car Organizers
- Mercedes SLK Class Pet Travel
- Mercedes SLK Class Racing Seats
- Mercedes SLK Class Car Bras
The floor liners look very neat and nice. It fits perfect to my car and very easy to install just like 1,2,3. Nice quality product form WeatherTech.
- Mercedes SLK Class Models
- SLK200 Accessories
- SLK230 Kompressor Accessories
- SLK250 Accessories
- SLK280 Accessories
- SLK300 Accessories
- SLK32 AMG Accessories
- SLK320 Accessories
- SLK350 Accessories
- SLK55 AMG Accessories