Mercedes R Class Accessories & Parts
The Mercedes R Class was first introduced to American audiences for the 2006 model year as a five-door wagon. It is built off of a front-engine, rear-wheel drive layout but it is commonly available in four-wheel drive. The R Class is constructed off of Mercedes's W251 platform designed for the model and became offered initially as the R350 and R500. While both were equipped with all-wheel drive, the R350 was outfitted with a 3.5L V6 engine capable of 221 horsepower and 376 pounds-per-foot of torque. The R500 took it up a step with a 5.0L V8 configuration which produced up to 302 horsepower. Engines were mated to a standard seven-speed automatic transmission. As for the model's dimensions, the R Class measured in with a wheelbase of 126.6 inches, a width of 75.7 inches, a height of 65.4 inches, and an overall length of 203 inches.
2007 welcomed in the R320 CDI and R63, respectively, although the R20 CDI was not available in states that abide by California emissions regulations. The R63 AMG showcased a 6.2L V8 engine which churned out 503 horsepower and 465 pounds-per-foot of torque. It also featured larger wheels and a stiffer sport-inspired suspension. After the 2007 model year, however, both the R63 AMG and R500 models were dropped from the Mercedes R Class lineup due to disappointing sales figures. A year later, the rear-wheel drive R350 was ushered onto the roster along with optional seven-passenger seating and a middle second-row seat. For the 2009 model year, the rear-wheel drive R350 was scratched from the lineup and a Bluetec diesel engine was released, taking over for the 320 CDI. The R Class was also wider for 2009, coming in at 77.1 inches (previously it was measured at 75.7 inches).
For 2010, the R Class comes in two trim levels: the R350 Bluetec and the R350. Both come with standard all-wheel drive as well as a seven-speed automatic transmission. The R350 gets its power from a 3.5L V6 engine which throws out up to 268 horsepower. The Bluetec is geared up with a 3.0L turbodiesel V6 which produces less horsepower but 400 pounds-per-foot of torque. R350 models feature such Mercedes parts, as alloy wheels, heated exterior mirrors, rain-sensor windshield wipers, dual-zone automatic climate control, a power driver's seat, and Mercedes' COMMAND control interface. Bluetec variants are similarly equipped, with options for both models including seven-passenger seating, a panoramic sunroof, a power liftgate, Xenon HID headlights, and the AMG Sport styling package. Since its arrival, the Mercedes R Class has received praise from drivers and media alike. 2006 saw the model be named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy. In 2008, Edmunds.com's Cars & Trucks Buyer's Guide declared that the R Class "combines the best features of a car, a minivan, and a sport-utility vehicle."
It can be said that Mercedes even outdid themselves with the R Class. How do you label this enigmatic yet stylish model? Is it a wagon? A minivan? A super-compact SUV? No one knows for sure, really. But one thing that everyone does know is that the R Class makes its own grade. An impressively designed cruiser, the R Class features lavish seating and all of the technologically-flavored options drivers love. On the road, it performs with a little muscle, keeping up with the competition while looking good in the process. Drivers know what they want when they see it. And when they see the R Class and its parts in action, they want it.
With a package this bold and luxurious, you know nothing but the best is what is going to do the job. That's why our selection of Mercedes R Class Accessories and Parts features the highest quality options for you to choose from. Everything from grilles and floor mats to spoilers and grille guards are available, but that's just for starters. We have all of the Mercedes R Class accessories and parts that make a difference. Plus, all of our Mercedes R Class accessories are guaranteed to deliver a precise OEM fit along with unerring durability. You want a look and feel that stands alone? This is the way to make it happen!
- Covercraft® - Block-It™ 380 Custom Car CoverStarting at: $237.32$237.32
- Thule® - Set-to-Go Kayak RackStarting at: $109.95$109.95
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketStarting at: $379.00$379.00
- Remin® - Main KitStarting at: $159.90$159.90
- Centric® - Remanufactured Semi Loaded Brake CaliperStarting at: $46.52$46.52
- Coverking® - Triguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- DashMat® - SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $45.99$45.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Work Light BracketStarting at: $26.10$26.10
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes R Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes R Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mercedes R Class Dash Kits
- Mercedes R Class Chrome Trim
- Mercedes R Class Floor Mats
- Mercedes R Class Body Kits
- Mercedes R Class Wind Deflectors
- Mercedes R Class Cargo Liners
- Mercedes R Class Vertical Doors
- Mercedes R Class Seat Covers
- Mercedes R Class Car Covers
- Mercedes R Class Running Boards
- Mercedes R Class Custom Gauges
- Mercedes R Class Light Covers
- Mercedes R Class License Plates
- Mercedes R Class Wiper Blades
- Mercedes R Class Bike Racks
- Mercedes R Class Roof Racks
- Mercedes R Class Trailer Hitches
- Mercedes R Class Sun Shades
- Mercedes R Class Dash Covers
- Mercedes R Class Side Vents
- Mercedes R Class Sunroof Visors
- Mercedes R Class Car Organizers
- Mercedes R Class Racing Seats
| Posted by Robert | (Villa Rica, GA)
It's an item that really makes a car stand out! Ever since I put them on, people stop me everywhere and ask me where I got my headlights. They think my car is the latest version of the R-class. This item will set you apart from the rest. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade the look of their vehicle.