Mercedes M Class Trailer Hitches
If you are looking for a car that combines luxury and power, then you need to consider the Mercedes M Class. This luxury SUV is a favorite with families because of its spacious interior and luxurious comfort while on the freeway. The ride quality is superb while handling is great. Its engine power is tremendous enabling easy towing. Its cabin space is reasonable. However, a trailer would only increase its utility value. You will also need a quality trailer hitch to connect the car and the trailer. There are many trailers hitches available in the market but few can match the top quality exhibited by CARiD. CARiD stocks hitches from the most reputable brands in the country. They include CURT, HIDDEN HITCH, DRAW-TITE and ONKI among others. These have a solid reputation for producing high quality products over the years. Their products are designed by professional engineers to guarantee precision and safety.
Mercedes M Class trailer hitches are durable and resistant to corrosion. They have a black powdered coating to ensure no rusting takes place. They are also all-weather equipment, suitable for use in rough weather and rough tracks. Trailer hitches come fully welded and ready to bolt right onto your vehicle. No drilling or adjustments are necessary to install the product. All one needs is a set of the right tools to complete the job in less than half an hour. CARiD provides an installation manual to guide you through the process. They also provide all the accessories you need to set up the hitch successfully such as hitch covers, electrical connectors and receiver mounts among others. Furthermore, you need not worry about the products’ reliability over the long term. The brands stocked at CARiD come with a nationwide limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing against defects in the quality and workmanship of the product.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 655 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Multi-Tow™ Towing Wiring KitStarting at: $29.56$29.56
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / Class 4 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $141.68$141.68
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" Receivers with 5/8" RiseStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Reese® - Class 3 Quick-Loading Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $18.06$18.06
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $26.59$26.59
"Hidden Hitch was bolted up with few problems. I was concerned, because some hitches were not designed for the SE model Camry, but this one fit just fine. Only drilling was 2 holes into the spare tire carrier (thin metal)."
"This trailer hitch was just what I needed for my Jeep. The dealership wanted a lot more for the same product, and it was shipped with care and speed. I got it within 2 days and I got free shipping. Awesome deal. Thank you!"
"This product made it very easy to connect the lights to my trailer."
"Product was simple to install, looks great, and works well, just as advertised."
"Product is great."