Whether you have the older M Class or a brand new one it’s the kind of vehicle that sits apart from the others because it’s as comfortable as any sedan but able to go anywhere that other SUVs can. You need to keep it running at its best so that you can keep using it for fun so you need to find the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place. We have all the upgrades you need including Mercedes M Class brakes, pads and rotors.
Your braking system is obviously important to your day to day driving because it can be the difference in an emergency situation but the right system can also save you money in the future. We have a range of different components using different technologies which means that we have what you need to freshen up your braking system with the latest technologies or completely transform it so that it’s better than it was when it was first built. We carry all the big brands in the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more so you get the quality that comes from years of knowledge and experience.
- PowerStop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...$110.97 - $1,417.40
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Slotted Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$47.05 - $178.62
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...$102.19 - $765.19
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$70.62 - $3,214.19
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$69.38 - $256.92
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- PowerStop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.24 - $406.18
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Brake KitStage 4 Signature Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit....$144.32 - $2,964.99
- PowerStop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...$34.80 - $108.90
- Brembo® GT-R Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series Cross Drilled Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for aggressive braking...$7,099.20 - $9,595.20
- KSport® ProComp Brake KitProComp Brake Kit by KSport®. 2-Pc Rotors. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. Includes replacement calipers, rotors, pads, brake lines, and related hardware....$1,472.50 - $3,632.50
- EBC® USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsUSR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...$88.83 - $2,894.73
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.10 - $203.78
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...$62.52 - $200.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Centric® Premium Ceramic Brake Pads$25.95 - $29.54
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter$446.70 - $506.35
Mercedes M Class Performance Brakes Reviews
- Popular M Class Part Numbers
- EBC® DP31395C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Rear Brake Pads
- EBC® DP31363C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads
- EBC® DP31232C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads
- Genuine® W0133-1889734-OES - Brake Pad Set
- PowerStop® EBR626XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Front Rotors
- PowerStop® SW-0503 - Front Euro-Stop™ Electronic Pad Wear Sensor
- Wagner® ZX1122 - QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Rear Brake Pads
- Bosch® BP847 - QuietCast™ Premium Organic Front Brake Pads
- Bosch® BP874 - QuietCast™ Premium Organic Rear Brake Pads
- Mercedes M Class Models
- ML250 Bluetec 4Matic Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML320 Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML320 Bluetec 4Matic Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML320 CDI Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 4Matic Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Bluetec 4Matic Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Exclusive Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Introduction Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Lujo Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Premium Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Special Edition Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Sport Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML350 Sport AMG Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML400 4Matic Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML430 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML450 Hybrid 4Matic Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML500 Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML500 Introduction Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML500 Lujo Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML500 Premium Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML500 Special Edition Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML55 AMG Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML550 4Matic Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML550 Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- ML63 AMG Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors