Mercedes Lowering Kits
- B Class Lowering Kits
- C Class Lowering Kits
- CL Class Lowering Kits
- CLK Class Lowering Kits
- CLS Class Lowering Kits
- E class Lowering Kits
- GL Class Lowering Kits
- M Class Lowering Kits
- R Class Lowering Kits
- S Class Lowering Kits
- Arnott® - Replacement Air SuspensionStarting at: $517.54$517.54
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- KW Suspensions® - V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $6,348.99$6,348.99
- Agency Power® - Adjustable Sway Bar LinksStarting at: $200.00$200.00
- Suncore® - Suspension Air SpringStarting at: $309.00$309.00
- KONI® - Sport ShocksStarting at: $186.20$186.20
- Eibach® - Pro-Spacer KitStarting at: $141.75$141.75
- KW Suspensions® - DLC Electronic Lowering Module for OEM Air SuspensionStarting at: $1,999.99$1,999.99
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $299.25$299.25
- KONI® - Special D ShocksStarting at: $117.60$117.60
Posted by Amjad B.
"My 07 E63 had 91K when my passenger side air spring started leaking. These Arnott units certainly did the job, but I felt that they are a bit pricy. If you have the cash, I would spend it on OEM units. Having a car with this kind of luxury and horsepower, you want to make sure you have the best you can get to maintain the ride quality you are used to. The installation instructions on this setup could use some modifications to save your time and hassle. Overall, I am happy with this product."
Posted by Alejandro U.
"This item was identical to the authentic Mercedes part I replaced. The installation video and instructions on the website were spot on. I appreciated the ease of the installation video."