Your GLK Class is the new launch of luxury automaker under SUV segment. Blending together luxury and great performance, this vehicle is a real engineering masterpiece. Its V-6 engine can produce a power of 268 bhp with a 258 lb-ft torque. That indeed provides you with a thrilling driving experience. If you want to visually distinguish your GLK Class from other vehicles of these make, CARiD offers you a variety of great accessories. And one of them is a spoiler. This add-on can not only make your crossover look more stylish, but also in some cases improve its aerodynamics.
Often, spoilers attract attention because they don't look right on the vehicle; they're too large or their shape doesn't go with the rest of the exterior. But, a Mercedes GLK factory style flush mount rear spoiler is engineered specifically for your crossover. It will perfectly complement the exterior, while underline the vehicle's style. If your GLK Class didn't come from the factory with this accessory, there's no reason to drive without it any longer. What's more, this spoiler doesn't require any modifications on the vehicle and installs easily with automotive 3M adhesive tape.
- D2S® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (Unpainted) (MX204-L1-UNPAINTED)Factory Style Unpainted Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (MX204-L1) by D2S®. Make an already appealing vehicle even better with the Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler. The factory inspired style adds a definite high performance flair...Factory high performance styleMade from FRP$265.53
- D2S® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (Painted) (MX204-L1-PAINTED)Factory Style Painted Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (MX204-L1) by D2S®. Make an already appealing vehicle even better with the Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler. The factory inspired style adds a definite high performance flair...Factory high performance styleMade from FRP$309.15
- Chassis Engineering® Pro Adjustable Rear Spoiler (C/E8011)Universal Pro Adjustable Rear Spoiler by Chassis Engineering®. Chassis Engineering's Pro Adjustable Rear Spoiler is designed to withstand the rigors of continuous racing. In kit form the main section comes to you 60" wide and 16"...$281.20
- Chassis Engineering® Adjustable Strut Rod Kit For Rear Spoiler (C/E8016)Universal Pro Adjustable Rear Spoiler by Chassis Engineering®. Chassis Engineering's Pro Adjustable Rear Spoiler is designed to withstand the rigors of continuous racing. In kit form the main section comes to you 60" wide and 16"...$57.90
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Easy Is It To Install a Spoiler Myself?Rear spoilers are one of the flashiest yet cost-effective exterior additions you can make to your ride. The right spoiler will transform a plain-Jane family car into a sports sedan, and upgrade a sporty car into a one-of-a-kind race machine.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?A simple way to answer this question would be with a "yes". However, the science of properly managing airflow to create beneficial automotive aerodynamics is, quite literally, more complicated than meets the eye. The word "aerodynamics" brings to mind visions of a vehicle in a wind tunnel with a smoke wand illustrating how smoothly air flows over it. But true automobile aerodynamics involves a detailed study of how the motion of air interacts with all areas of an automobile. One term that gets the most attention is "coefficient of drag" (Cd), which is an overall measurement of a shape's resistance to airflow.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhy Should I Order My Spoiler Already Painted?When you've finally decided on the right rear spoiler or wing for your vehicle, it can't arrive quickly enough. Then, you want it to be ready for installation as soon as possible so you can begin enjoying the benefits of it. Because we understand this, we offer the option of ordering spoilers pre-painted by our manufacturers before shipping. Based on customer feedback and experiences relayed to us, we strongly recommend you consider choosing this option, for these very good reasons:
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?The function of a rear spoiler is to control the flow of air streaming over a vehicle and properly manage it when it reaches the rear where turbulence is most likely to form. A correctly designed spoiler will counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and it will enhance rear grip by keeping a vehicle's rear end planted firmly against the road - without causing excess drag.