Your GLK Class is the new launch of luxury automaker under SUV segment. Blending together luxury and great performance, this vehicle is a real engineering masterpiece. Its V-6 engine can produce a power of 268 bhp with a 258 lb-ft torque. That indeed provides you with a thrilling driving experience. If you want to visually distinguish your GLK Class from other vehicles of these make, CARiD offers you a variety of great accessories. And one of them is a spoiler. This add-on can not only make your crossover look more stylish, but also in some cases improve its aerodynamics.
Often, spoilers attract attention because they don't look right on the vehicle; they're too large or their shape doesn't go with the rest of the exterior. But, a Mercedes GLK factory style flush mount rear spoiler is engineered specifically for your crossover. It will perfectly complement the exterior, while underline the vehicle's style. If your GLK Class didn't come from the factory with this accessory, there's no reason to drive without it any longer. What's more, this spoiler doesn't require any modifications on the vehicle and installs easily with automotive 3M adhesive tape.
- D2S® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (Unpainted)Factory Style Unpainted Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (MX204-L1) by D2S®. Make an already appealing vehicle even better with the Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler. The factory inspired style adds a definite high performance flair...Factory high performance styleMade from FRP$295.94
- D2S® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (Painted)Factory Style Painted Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (MX204-L1) by D2S®. Make an already appealing vehicle even better with the Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler. The factory inspired style adds a definite high performance flair...Factory high performance styleMade from FRP$332.79
- Cusco® GT WingFactory Style Unpainted Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (MX204-L1) by D2S®. Make an already appealing vehicle even better with the Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler. The factory inspired style adds a definite high performance flair...Factory high performance styleMade from FRP$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
- Related Mercedes GLK class Pages
- Mercedes GLK class Models
- GLK250 Bluetec 4Matic Spoilers
- GLK300 Base Spoilers
- GLK300 Sport Spoilers
- GLK350 4Matic Spoilers
- GLK350 Base Spoilers
- GLK350 Sport Spoilers