- (3)Pillar PostsMercedes GLK class
- (2)Window TrimMercedes GLK class
- (2)Mirror CoversMercedes GLK class
- (3)Chrome Door HandlesMercedes GLK class
- (3)Tail Light BezelsMercedes GLK class
- (3)Headlight BezelsMercedes GLK class
- (1)Door SillsMercedes GLK class
- (1)Emblems + LetteringMercedes GLK class
- (7)Custom GrillesMercedes GLK class
- (145)Exhaust TipsMercedes GLK class
- (30)Side VentsMercedes GLK class
- (821)License Plates & FramesMercedes GLK class
- (2)Aluminum MatsMercedes GLK class
- (4)Billet PedalsMercedes GLK class
- (178)Hitch CoversMercedes GLK class
- (31)Grill GuardsMercedes GLK class
- (26)Running BoardsMercedes GLK class
- (26)Mud FlapsMercedes GLK class
- (10)Wind DeflectorsMercedes GLK class
Have you ever wondered how many people look at your vehicle on the street or on the highway? If your vehicle is new or just has a nice look, it is often noticed on the road. However, if it is customized with the bright and tastefully designed chrome trim, everybody will admire it. All aftermarket Mercedes GLK Class chrome accessories from door handle covers, and mirror covers to fender trim and pillar posts are available for you at CARiD.com. After you have installed any of these beautiful and sparkling elements, they will shine not only under the sun rays in the afternoon but also under the moonlight. Each and every component is skillfully made from the high quality materials and is built to withstand all weather conditions.
You can install aftermarket Mercedes GLK Class chrome accessories at home because most of them are backed with 3M adhesive tape for quick and easy installation. There is no need to modify your vehicle for these accessories to be installed. Just peel off the protective backing and stick the chrome part on its place. Each chrome trim piece will give your GLK Class a nice, finished look and complement other accessories that you've installed on your car. After you see how nicely some of the custom chrome trim pieces enhance the appearance of your vehicle, you may decide to go for a complete makeover. Don’t put the purchase off till tomorrow - change the whole look of your GLK Class from "blah" to "ah" with many custom chrome accessories today.
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Designer Printed Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$159.49 - $199.36
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$424.00 - $479.00
Mercedes GLK class Chrome Trim Reviews
2013 Mercedes GLK class