- (1)Tail Light BezelsMercedes G Class
- (1)Headlight BezelsMercedes G Class
- (1)Door SillsMercedes G Class
- (2)G ClassMercedes G Class
- (127)Exhaust TipsMercedes G Class
- (26)Side VentsMercedes G Class
- (825)License Plates & FramesMercedes G Class
- (4)Aluminum MatsMercedes G Class
- (133)Hitch CoversMercedes G Class
- (37)Grill GuardsMercedes G Class
- (33)Running BoardsMercedes G Class
- (25)Mud FlapsMercedes G Class
- (15)Wind DeflectorsMercedes G Class
Taking the time to upgrade your G Class gives you a sense of pride because you’re making your vehicle truly your own, shaping it, and making it unique. You add a touch of your personality to your SUV, so everything should be done in the best way possible. However, if you don’t have a lot of money for the customization, consider some of the more affordable options. At CARiD.com, you will find a complete lineup of custom-made chrome trim that will improve the appearance of your vehicle, making it stand out from the rest.
Chrome accessories available for your G Class include mirror covers, door handle covers, headlight trim, tail light trim, pillar posts, window trim, rocker panel trim, fender trim and much, much more. All products are designed for people that enjoy customizing their cars without going to a workshop. Each trim piece is backed with 3M adhesive tape for easy and quick installation. No cutting, drilling, or bolting is required. Each and every chrome trim is made of the finest polished stainless steel or ABS plastic and is generously covered with chrome. Moreover, you can be sure in the quality workmanship and a precise OEM fit of each Mercedes G Class chrome accessory as all products are manufactured by the top brands in the industry, like Putco, RI, SAA, and SES Trims.
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$41.25 - $140.25
- RI® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$41.25 - $135.58
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- Replace® Front Bumper InsertFront Bumper Insert by Replace. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicles appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...$2.20 - $418.55
- SES Trims® Chrome Large Side Vents (PHT101)Universal Chrome Large Side Vents by SES Trims, 2 Pieces. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre...$24.00
- Spectre Performance® HEI Distributor Cover (5752)Universal HEI Distributor Cover by Spectre Performance. Finish: Chrome. Includes: Distributor cover. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$10.74
- Spectre Performance® Steering Column Shift Lever (4982)Universal Steering Column Shift Lever by Spectre Performance. Finish: Polished. Material Used: Aluminum. Package Quantity: 1. Includes: 1 Column Shift Lever. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$43.20
- Cruiser® 3D-Cals Chrome American Flag Emblem (83083)3D-Cals Chrome American Flag Emblem (83083) by Cruiser. Our flag represents, freedom, hope, and prosperity. This 3-D Decal utilizes a foam adhesive with peel-off backing to stick on your vehicle. Add a distinctive touch of style and...+13$4.99
- Cruiser® 3D-Cals Chrome Gecko Emblem (83053)3D-Cals Chrome Gecko Emblem (83053) by Cruiser. The Gecko is symbolic of good luck, renewal and transformation. This 3-D Decal utilizes a foam adhesive with peel-off backing to stick on your vehicle. Add a distinctive touch of style...+13$4.99
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.