Mercedes G Class Accessories & Parts
Entrenched in a history that dates back three decades, the Mercedes G Class was originally designed to provide the German military with a versatile light vehicle. Eventually, the model entered mass production and has since been known as a four-wheel drive SUV. It has also been used off-road much more so than any other Mercedes model. However, the Mercedes G Class didn't make its stateside debut until 2002, some twenty-plus years after it was first developed. When it finally arrived, the G Class was offered with a 5.0L SOHC V8 engine mated to a five-speed shiftable automatic transmission. It could seat up to five passengers, sported leather upholstery, a front stabilizer bar, four-wheel antilock brakes, stability control, 18” alloy wheels, and other top-quality details. As for the model's dimensions, the Mercedes G Class measured in with a wheelbase of 112.2 inches, a width of 69.3 inches, a height of 72.3 inches, and an overall length of 183.5 inches.
2003 didn't bring on too many changes to the G Class parts, although the G55 AMG entered the lineup, showing off a 5.4L V8 engine good for up to 493 horsepower. In 2004, the model became slightly bigger, as the width was increased to 71.3 inches, the height to 77.8 inches, and the overall length to 185.6 inches. The front-seats were made multi-color and a new premium stereo system along with rear-parking sensors was added to the lineup. The G Class didn't receive a whole lot of updates until 2007, when the exterior received LED tail lights, a four-spoke steering wheel, Xenon HID headlights, and satellite radio. The G55 AMG was powered up to 373 horsepower and the G500 became geared with a seven-speed automatic transmission.
In 2009, Mercedes introduced the G550 version of the vehicle. Outfitted with a 5.5L V8 capable of producing up to 382 horsepower, it joined the bolstered G55 AMG, which saw its rating increase to 500 horsepower. Both models also received a new front-end grille among other restyling cues of the G Class parts. Standard amenities for the G Class include ventilated seats and the COMAND interface, which features an iPod interface and HD digital audio. Four-wheel drive and locking front, center, and rear differentials are also included. 2010 ushered in a slight redesign of the G Class parts. Body-colored door handles, a spare tire cover, and a sport-tuned exhaust were featured on the outside, while the interior was given a new heated wood/leather steering wheel and an upgraded leather dash.
Rugged yet classy. Efficient and versatile. This super-utility vehicle is its own look and style. The G Class has an expansive range of drivers that rely upon it to get them where they need to go with uncompromising comfort. It has always featured the kind of performance that goes above and beyond, but unlike the rest of the models under the Mercedes banner, the G Class can move around off the beaten path. Still in the game in a big way and featuring unique accessories, the G Class manages to present the stylish Mercedes dominance that everyone expects.
Treat your ride like the legend it is with CARiD's selection of Mercedes G Class accessories and parts. We don't hold back when it comes to authentic quality, as our entire inventory of Mercedes G Class Accessories and Parts comes to you from the most respected manufacturers in the world. See for yourself with our splendid array of wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and more. Your model is simmering with personal potential that needs to be reached. Do the job right with Mercedes G Class accessories from CARiD.com!
- Covercraft®WeatherShield™ HD Custom Car Coverfrom $532.26
- Thule®Hull-a-Port Kayak Carrierfrom $149.95
- Yakima®Round Crossbarsfrom $89.00
- Centric®Premium High Carbon Rear Brake Rotorfrom $45.11
- Coverking®Triguard™ Custom Car Coverfrom $199.99
- DashMat®VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard Coverfrom $42.99
- Rhino-Rack®Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $549.00
- Walker®Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $432.12
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes G Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes G Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mercedes G Class Dash Kits
- Mercedes G Class Billet Grilles
- Mercedes G Class Chrome Trim
- Mercedes G Class Spoilers
- Mercedes G Class Floor Mats
- Mercedes G Class Grill Guards
- Mercedes G Class Body Kits
- Mercedes G Class Wind Deflectors
- Mercedes G Class Cargo Liners
- Mercedes G Class Vertical Doors
- Mercedes G Class Seat Covers
- Mercedes G Class Car Covers
- Mercedes G Class Running Boards
- Mercedes G Class Custom Gauges
- Mercedes G Class Light Covers
- Mercedes G Class License Plates
- Mercedes G Class Wiper Blades
- Mercedes G Class Bike Racks
- Mercedes G Class Roof Racks
- Mercedes G Class Trailer Hitches
- Mercedes G Class Sun Shades
- Mercedes G Class Dash Covers
- Mercedes G Class Fender Flares
- Mercedes G Class Side Vents
- Mercedes G Class Sunroof Visors
- Mercedes G Class Car Organizers
- Mercedes G Class Racing Seats
| Posted by Barry | (Burton, TX)
The product was great when it arrived they looked beautiful and fit perfectly. After about 3 months the Chrome started to peel off the rims. I am disappointed at the quality of the workmanship.