Mercedes Performance Exhaust Systems
- A Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- B Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- C Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- CL Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- CLA Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- CLK Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- CLS Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- E class Performance Exhaust Systems
- G Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GL Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GLA Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GLK class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GT Performance Exhaust Systems
- M Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- MLC Performance Exhaust Systems
- R Class Performance Exhaust Systems
Mercedes is a car synonymous with affluence, power and efficiency. It follows that only the best among the available premium exhaust systems will do on a Mercedes. CARiD stocks top grade Mercedes exhaust systems. All Mercedes exhaust systems in stock are made from stainless steel. This hardened material ensures durability and resistance to rusting or corrosion. To enhance your Mercedes’ great looks, the tips are given a chrome external coating that ensures the shine is maintained throughout the exhaust system’s use. Exhaust tips from Onki, Flowmaster, Borla and other brands are welded to ensure a perfect fit. Welding is the best solution where space is too small to use clamps. It also comes with a three-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. You can opt for a Gibson Superflow Muffler with Convergent Flow Technology (CFT). The CFT muffler features an internal angular design that creates a venturi effect, which enables production of greater power and awesome sound.
The Gibson muffler for Mercedes produces a deep bold sound to go with the power of your car. The superior packaging of the acoustics materials ensures that the sound quality is not a temporary feature but one destined to last for a lifetime. The Mercedes exhausts at CARiD are available in aluminized steel and stainless steel. The former are made from heavy-duty steel and are guaranteed against defects in materials and assembly, for as long as the owner retains the vehicle where the gadget is installed. The latter is made from aircraft grade stainless steel and is guaranteed against defects in materials, workmanship and rusting for a lifetime. Borla is a brand renowned for the stunning quality of their products. Borla universal stainless steel exhausts for Mercedes are made from high quality austenitic stainless steel with high compositions of nickel and chromium, making them extra resistant to steel. They come with an instruction manual making installation a simple matter.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 56 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $380.78$380.78
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $368.51$368.51
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- DEC® - CARB LEV/TLEV/Tier1 Approved Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $794.39$794.39
- Genuine® - Exhaust FlangeStarting at: $29.20$29.20
- Eberspaecher® - MufflerStarting at: $228.15$228.15
- Agency Power® - Electronic Valve Controlled Exhaust MufflerStarting at: $2,800.00$2,800.00
- Miller® - 49-State OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $938.96$938.96
- Zunden® - Stainless Steel TipsStarting at: $144.20$144.20
- Walker® - Resonator AssemblyStarting at: $102.54$102.54
Posted by Nelson H.
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."
Posted by Travis C.
"My exhaust was easy to mount, and I have a nice sounding car in under 30 min. So many compliments on the quality and sound. Will definitely be ordering more parts."
"Great, very easy to install, adds good look to the rear of my truck."
Posted by Yahya A.
"I installed the Corsa on my V8 Grand Cherokee 2012, it fits perfectly and it looks great. When you are driving it for your regular daily use, it's very quiet and sometimes you would think it's not there, but when you step on it, it gives a great sound. It also gives a great sound when you start your car. I didn't notice any increase in fuel efficiency by installing this product along with the Volant cold air intake, but it didn't decrease it either. I installed it in a friend's workshop, the items are of good quality, and it was really packed in a way which will keep it away from getting damaged. There were no problems in the installation, the instructions are clear, and all parts just fit perfectly. I had a perfect alignment and the exhaust tips didnâ€™t stick out, the new tips stick out as far as the stock tips. Please note that the back hook will have to be removed in order to install the new exhaust, this is clearly indicated in the instruction manual, and thereâ€™s no way you can install the new exhaust without removing the back hooks permanently. I would like to thank CARiD for their great service, I received the items in about 4 days from purchasing it, and this was international shipping, tracking system they have is great, you get to see where your items are. "