- A Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- B Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- C Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- CLA Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- CL Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- CLK Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- CLS Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- E class Performance Exhaust Systems
- G Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GLA Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GLC Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GL Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GLE Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GLK class Performance Exhaust Systems
- GT Performance Exhaust Systems
- M Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- Metris Performance Exhaust Systems
- MLC Performance Exhaust Systems
Mercedes is a car synonymous with affluence, power and efficiency. It follows that only the best among the available premium exhaust systems will do on a Mercedes. CARiD stocks top grade Mercedes exhaust systems. All Mercedes exhaust systems in stock are made from stainless steel. This hardened material ensures durability and resistance to rusting or corrosion. To enhance your Mercedes’ great looks, the tips are given a chrome external coating that ensures the shine is maintained throughout the exhaust system’s use. Exhaust tips from Onki, Flowmaster, Borla and other brands are welded to ensure a perfect fit. Welding is the best solution where space is too small to use clamps. It also comes with a three-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. You can opt for a Gibson Superflow Muffler with Convergent Flow Technology (CFT). The CFT muffler features an internal angular design that creates a venturi effect, which enables production of greater power and awesome sound.
The Gibson muffler for Mercedes produces a deep bold sound to go with the power of your car. The superior packaging of the acoustics materials ensures that the sound quality is not a temporary feature but one destined to last for a lifetime. The Mercedes exhausts at CARiD are available in aluminized steel and stainless steel. The former are made from heavy-duty steel and are guaranteed against defects in materials and assembly, for as long as the owner retains the vehicle where the gadget is installed. The latter is made from aircraft grade stainless steel and is guaranteed against defects in materials, workmanship and rusting for a lifetime. Borla is a brand renowned for the stunning quality of their products. Borla universal stainless steel exhausts for Mercedes are made from high quality austenitic stainless steel with high compositions of nickel and chromium, making them extra resistant to steel. They come with an instruction manual making installation a simple matter.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...$67.12 - $359.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Mercedes Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1997 Mercedes S Class