- (3)LED BulbsMercedes CLS Class
- (10)Daytime Running LightsMercedes CLS Class
- (3)Halo RingsMercedes CLS Class
- LED Headlight KitsMercedes CLS Class
- (25)Underbody Light KitsMercedes CLS Class
- (23)Interior LED LightsMercedes CLS Class
- (31)Exterior LED LightsMercedes CLS Class
- (13)LED Turn SignalsMercedes CLS Class
- (27)LED Strips + TubesMercedes CLS Class
- (104)Emergency Strobe LightsMercedes CLS Class
- (16)SwitchesMercedes CLS Class
The Mercedes CLS Class combines technological sophistication and performance in an awesome manner. It has an attractive design with soft approach and departure angles. The ride quality is superb and the handling is impressive. It also has a powerful engine enabling impressive performance on the freeway. The only adjustment required regards the use of incandescent light bulbs. Incandescent light bulbs produce a poor light on the road causing unnecessary strain on the eyes. Installing LED lights brings about increased visibility and safety on the roads. CARiD stocks a wide range of these products. They are supplied by the most reputable manufacturers. The quality is guaranteed by a limited warranty undertaking to replace or repair defects arising within the warranty provisions. LED lights are resistant to vibrations. They are housed in moisture proof casings to prevent damage caused by water seepage. Installing LED lights makes economic sense because they need very little power to operate. They also last a lifetime meaning that your first purchase could very well be your last.
Mercedes CLS Class LED Lights are easy to install. No modifications or rewiring is required for this to take place. The lights plug into the same socket used by the regular factory bulbs. LED lights are mounted in front to improve visibility for the driver. They facilitate a comfortable driving experience devoid of the strain caused by dim incandescent lights. You also have an option of mounting them at the rear. You may mount them across the width of your car, the rear mud flaps or the license plate frames. These lights provide increased response time allowing motorists behind to react to brake or turn signals. LED lights come in different colors. You have an option of installing different LED solutions in colors of your choice thereby improving the aesthetic value of your car.
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitG7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$149.95
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitG7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$149.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$8.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® License Plate Light LED BulbsLicense Plate Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance of your license plate lights with the increased safety and style of replacement light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...$58.65 - $424.96
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $5,328.09
- Nova-Lux® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Nova-Lux, 1 Pair, 2450lm (per bulb), 30W (per bulb). Kit includes: 2 Bulbs, 2 Ballast, 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 6000K Bright White and 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 8000K Light Blue.$137.95 - $179.99
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow.$101.98 - $149.58
- Putco® Side Marker / Parking Light Replacement BulbsIncrease your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're sold in pairs and available in in various shades from blueish to...$10.99 - $90.99
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$39.99 - $59.99
- Putco® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$31.99 - $90.99
Mercedes CLS Class LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series