Mercedes CLS Class Accessories & Parts
The Mercedes CLS Class is a performance-oriented luxury car that first premiered stateside for the 2006 model year. It was made available in one trim level - the CLS500. The CLS500 was equipped with a 5.0L V8 capable of 306 horsepower mated to a standard seven-speed automatic transmission. The same year the CLS Class was introduced, Mercedes added a CLS55 AMG trim to the lineup, which was outfitted with a 5.5L V8 good for 469 horsepower. These trims would soon be phased out and replaced with the CLS550 and the CLS63 come 2007. As for the model's dimensions, the Mercedes CLS Class measured in with a wheelbase of 112.4 inches, a width of 73.7 inches, a height of 54.7 inches, and an overall length of 193.3 inches.
For 2007, the CLS550 was geared up with a 5.5L V8 engine that produced up to 382 horsepower along with 391 pounds-per-foot of torque. The CLS63 AMG got its punch from a 6.2L V8 rated at 507 horsepower and 465 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engine configurations were mated to a standard seven-speed automatic transmission with Sportronic manual-shift capability. The CLS63 was clocked by Mercedes doing 0-60 in just 4.4 seconds. There weren't any major changes made to Mercedes CLS Class parts for the 2008 model year. The design of the wheels was updated and satellite radio became included as standard equipment. 2009 welcomed in several new styling cues of CLS Class parts including a new front-end grille, new exhaust tips, the addition of LED tail lights, and heated-mirrors with integrated turn signals. Inside the model, a fresh, sportier steering wheel appeared alongside Mercedes' electronic COMAND interface.
For the 2010 model year, the Mercedes CLS Class received a new steering wheel, standard navigation with real-time traffic, and standard HD radio. The trim levels remained the CLS550 and the CLS63 AMG. CLS550 models were equipped with 18" alloy wheels, performance tires, an automatic-dimming left-side mirror, adaptive air-suspension, cruise control, four-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, front/rear foglamps, and more. The Sport Package showcased 18" AMG wheels, performance tires, and a sport-steering wheel complete with black shift paddles. The Sport Plus is similarly equipped but adds 19" wheels. The CLS63 AMG offers an AMG sport-tuned suspension, AMG brakes, leather upholstery, AMG brakes, and iPod connectivity. AMG Performance Package CLS models display 19" alloy wheels, an Alcantara steering wheel, and limited-slip differential. The AMG Wheel and Sound Enhancement Package shows off lightweight 19" alloy wheels and a premium Bang and Olufsen stereo system.
From top to bottom, the CLS may very well be the pound-for-pound champion of the Mercedes world. The Mercedes CLS Class displays sultry exterior parts that are truly breathtaking, yet requiring the most exclusive accessories. The model is sleek, poetic, and seductive. But that is just what gets your attention. Backed by a variety of powerful V8 engines, drivers get the velocity they need without compromising the smooth and luxurious feel of the car. That is something that most in its segment couldn't even hope to duplicate. A beautiful model all the way through, the Mercedes CLS Class is performance and drama on four wheels.
Superior quality along with a treasure trove of luxurious styles highlights our selection of Mercedes CLS Class Accessories and Parts. Take your pick of elegant wood dash kits, grilles, spoilers, floor mats, and more to find the personalized, classy effect you've been gunning for. Our entire inventory of Mercedes CLS Class accessories and parts comes at you from every major manufacturer - no cheap imitations or knockoffs. Just the highest quality at the best value around. Mercedes CLS Class accessories play a huge role in giving your ride the look and comfort it was meant for. Discover the world of possibilities today!
- Covercraft® - Block-It™ 380 Custom Car CoverStarting at: $166.20$166.20
- Thule® - Glide and Set Kayak CarrierStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Yakima® - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksStarting at: $139.00$139.00
- Remin® - Exterior KitStarting at: $31.20$31.20
- Centric® - Premium High Carbon Brake RotorStarting at: $44.61$44.61
- Coverking® - Triguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $139.99$139.99
- DashMat® - VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $42.99$42.99
- KSport® - SuperComp Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes CLS Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes CLS Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mercedes CLS Class Dash Kits
- Mercedes CLS Class Billet Grilles
- Mercedes CLS Class Chrome Trim
- Mercedes CLS Class Spoilers
- Mercedes CLS Class Floor Mats
- Mercedes CLS Class Body Kits
- Mercedes CLS Class Cargo Liners
- Mercedes CLS Class Vertical Doors
- Mercedes CLS Class Seat Covers
- Mercedes CLS Class Car Covers
- Mercedes CLS Class Custom Gauges
- Mercedes CLS Class Light Covers
- Mercedes CLS Class License Plates
- Mercedes CLS Class Wiper Blades
- Mercedes CLS Class Bike Racks
- Mercedes CLS Class Roof Racks
- Mercedes CLS Class Trailer Hitches
- Mercedes CLS Class Sun Shades
- Mercedes CLS Class Dash Covers
- Mercedes CLS Class Side Vents
- Mercedes CLS Class Car Organizers
- Mercedes CLS Class Car Bras
- Mercedes CLS Class Racing Seats
| Posted by Marc | (San Diego, CA)
The product is great, good quality, i would suggest having 3 people to install, 2 people on the squeegy and 1 person on the hair dryer. You definitely need a lot of heat to make the product conform to the head light, but with all 3 people working at same time it works great. We installed it on my 2012 CLS and my brothers 2006 CLS. I would definitely recommend!! Great service, fast shipping, would order from CARiD again.