When you travel long distances and want to take a large baggage with you, you need space to put all your things. Of course, you can place your bags on the back seats or into the trunk, but since you own the Mercedes-Benz CLK Class, you already know that it has limited cargo space. In this case, trailer hitches will help you to tow any load you need, taking into account the towing capacity of the vehicle, of course. On our digital shelves, you will find the Mercedes CLK Class hitches designed by such reputable manufacturers as KC HiLiTES, CURT, Tow Ready, Rugged Ridge, and Wesbar that lay emphasis on the quality of their parts.
We also offer various towing accessories that are not only practical items, like hitch steps and hitch step running boards providing easy access to the back of your car, but also stylish units, like trailer hitch covers making the rear end of your vehicle look astonishing. Besides, our range includes a number of related parts such as towing wiring harnesses, electronic brake controls, electrical connectors, and many others. We collected all these quality items for your convenience, and all you left to do is to look through our catalog and choose the Mercedes CLK Class towing hitch and accessory you like.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 655 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $243.45$243.45
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Navy Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $476.95$476.95
"Hidden Hitch was bolted up with few problems. I was concerned, because some hitches were not designed for the SE model Camry, but this one fit just fine. Only drilling was 2 holes into the spare tire carrier (thin metal)."
"This trailer hitch was just what I needed for my Jeep. The dealership wanted a lot more for the same product, and it was shipped with care and speed. I got it within 2 days and I got free shipping. Awesome deal. Thank you!"
"Before a camping trip and under a deadline to get my trailer lights ready without splicing wires, I turned to CARiD, because the big box stores couldn't get the part in time for my Pontiac Aztek. CARiD stepped up with great customer service and value. The product installed easily and saved me from having to cut holes in the moldings of my vehicle and splice wires."
"This product made it very easy to connect the lights to my trailer."
"Product was simple to install, looks great, and works well, just as advertised."