Mercedes. They are some of the finest cars made today. A Mercedes CLK Class owner may go to extremes to protect their vehicle. They may park two football field lengths from the front door of the store they go into. They may park parallel across three horizontal parking spaces. They may wipe down, wash and visually inspect the vehicle before putting them away each and every night. But if that Mercedes owner doesn’t have a car cover, they are leaving their vehicle open to the elements which can do far more damage in a profound way. The sun’s UV rays penetrate the finish and fade the natural sheen of the paint. The rain drops evaporate leaving minute particles of minerals and salts that eat away at each protective layer until finally finding the metal and causing rust and corrosion. High winds send small pebbles to ding the side panels and doors. Light hail storms send tiny bullets of ice into the hood and top leaving small dents. Your Mercedes CLK Class needs a car cover.
Visit Carid.com to choose from a vast selection of custom made Mercedes CLK Class car covers for every budget and every geographic area. Each area poses its own unique challenges to your vehicles finish. Whichever model you choose depends on what you need the most protection from. From the basic Coverking Universal Car Cover that protects from water and UV rays to the Coverking Coverbond 4 and Autobody Armor models that protect from UV rays, water and even dings and dents caused by small hail and particles being blown around in the wind. Unlike the generic one-size-fits-all versions, the fabric on the Coverking and Covercraft models is breathable. It allows heat and moisture to escape from underneath the cover so that it doesn’t build up in one location and damage your finish.
No matter where you keep your vehicle, on a parking lot or in a comfy garage, there are so many threats that can ruin the vulnerable paint job. And we are not talking about unsightly fingerprints and water spots. Bird droppings, tree sap, accidental scratches, harmful sun rays - they all are waiting for a chance to spoil your vehicle's exterior. The smart solution here is a quality car cover that won't let your vehicle's finish fade away. Indoor and outdoor car covers made of the world-class materials are waiting for you on our digital shelves. Check over 1 car cover reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- Covercraft® - Carband™ 360° Protection Cover Starting at: $319.00$319.00
- Rampage® - Car CoverStarting at: $65.97$65.97
- Coverking® - Satin Stretch™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $319.99$319.99
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $40.50$40.50
- Coverking® - Coverbond 4™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $159.99$159.99
- Covercraft® - Custom Interior Car CoverStarting at: $71.76$71.76
- Coverking® - Silverguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $169.99$169.99
- Covercraft® - Block-It™ 200 Custom Car CoverStarting at: $132.25$132.25
- Coverking® - Triguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $139.99$139.99
- Covercraft® - Tan Flannel Custom Car CoverStarting at: $283.39$283.39
"Quality product. Fits like a glove."