- (105)Front BumpersMercedes
- (41)Rear BumpersMercedes
- (34)Bumper SpoilersMercedes
- (34)Bumper ReinforcementsMercedes
- (48)Bumper Moldings + ReflectorsMercedes
- (105)Bumper Hole CoversMercedes
- (58)Bumper SealsMercedes
- (3)License Plate LightsMercedes
- (60)Bumper Brackets + HardwareMercedes
- (232)Bumpers & ValancesMercedes
- (142)Replacement GrillesMercedes
- (114)Header PanelsMercedes
- (2,494)Fog LightsMercedes
- (129)Automotive PaintMercedes
Mercedes has always been one of the leaders in a luxury segment – originally the European company, it is now completely international. The brand manufactures luxury automobiles which are not only comfortable and stylish, but also safe, with excellent performance, reliable, exceptionally durable, and capable of easily coping with all difficulties on the road. Mercedes strives to make each model a masterpiece – one of its mottos says “The best or nothing”. Designing a wide range of various vehicles, Mercedes received recognition in most world countries in all segments it ever introduced models.
The company is also famous for its striving to reduce the environmental pollution. Emission control parts should be in perfect condition all the time to ensure the proper operation of the system and of the vehicle overall. Here we offer Mercedes emission control parts, all designed and manufactured by famous, reliable, and tried and tested brands such as Cardone, Bosch, Spectra Premium, NTK, Accel, Denso, Genuine, Delphi, Victor Reinz, and many others. Units are structured conveniently on the website being sorted by the model year of your Mercedes, component’s type, price range, and brand.
Mercedes vehicles have always been the symbol of good taste, status, and success. Nowadays, the Mercedes company has the most comprehensive lineup in its history as well as thousands of happy clients. Whether you have a Mercedes sedan or coupe, you are a lucky owner of a reliable and powerful vehicle. Mercedes engineers do their best to make their vehicles as safe as possible. For instance, they spend a great deal of engineering effort to ensure that the bumper system of each Mercedes vehicle will reduce damage in case of a minor collision.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to protect your bumper from any scratches, dings, and dents. Moreover, if you just don't like your bumper's style, it is easy to replace your old car part with the new one that will fit your taste. Whether you want to buy an aluminum or plastic bumper, you are welcome to our collection that includes top bumpers and bumper parts made by leading manufacturers such as Replace, Omix-Ada, Goodmark, etc. Finally, buying from us, you can put your mind at ease that any Mercedes bumper you purchase here will comply with U.S. federal regulations and fit your style as well.
- K-Metal Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by K-Metal. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end...$6.25 - $766.25
- K-Metal Inner Fender LinersInner Fender Liners by K-Metal. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new...$10.50 - $136.40
- K-Metal Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by K-Metal. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$9.38 - $705.00
- K-Metal Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by K-Metal. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$20.25 - $788.13
- K-Metal Front Bumper ValanceFront Bumper Valance by K-Metal. A bumper valance, also known as an air dam or front spoiler, is a panel located below the bumper, usually installed for decorative or aerodynamic purposes. If your bumper valance sustains damage, you...$10.00 - $225.72
- K-Metal Front Bumper InsertsFront Bumper Insert by K-Metal. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicles appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...$6.25 - $159.84
- K-Metal Front Bumper Impact StripsFront Bumper Impact Strip by K-Metal. Bumper impact strips are installed horizontally along the length of the bumper and intended to protect the bumper from very minor impacts. If your bumper impact strip sustains damage, you can...$8.75 - $81.83
- K-Metal Front Bumper FillerFront Bumper Filler by K-Metal. As its name implies, the bumper filler panel fills the gap between the bumper and the body. Because it is behind the bumper, the filler may survive impacts that would require other, more vulnerable...$6.25 - $78.28
- K-Metal Rear Bumper Impact StripsRear Bumper Impact Strip by K-Metal. Bumper impact strips are installed horizontally along the length of the bumper and intended to protect the bumper from very minor impacts. If your bumper impact strip sustains damage, you can pay...$7.50 - $87.19
- K-Metal Front Bumper MoldingsFront Bumper Molding by K-Metal. Bumper moldings are usually installed horizontally on the bumper, either along the length of the bumper or on just the corners. They can be both decorative and also protect the bumper from very minor...$9.38 - $151.13
- K-Metal Front Bumper Reinforcement BarFront Bumper Reinforcement by K-Metal. The bumper reinforcement bar is located behind the plastic bumper cover and is the main impact absorbing bumper component. It absorbs the energy in a collision to protect valuable safety and...$7.50 - $400.95
- K-Metal Front Bumper AbsorberFront Bumper Absorber by K-Metal. The bumper absorber is located behind the decorative plastic bumper cover. As its name implies, the bumper absorber takes up the impact energy in a collision, to protect valuable body and mechanical...$8.13 - $204.84
- K-Metal Front Bumper Hole CoversFront Bumper Hole Cover by K-Metal. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicles appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...$8.13 - $173.52
- K-Metal Bumper BracketBumper Bracket by K-Metal.$3.13 - $277.20
- URO Parts Bumper SealBumper Seal by URO Parts. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials to...$5.48 - $41.15
Guides & Articles
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mercedes Bumpers Reviews
2004 Mercedes E class