- (1)Tail Light BezelsMercedes B Class
- (1)Headlight BezelsMercedes B Class
- (1)Door SillsMercedes B Class
- (5)B ClassMercedes B Class
- (132)Exhaust TipsMercedes B Class
- (25)Side VentsMercedes B Class
- (338)License Plates & FramesMercedes B Class
- (1)Aluminum MatsMercedes B Class
- (134)Hitch CoversMercedes B Class
- (12)Mud FlapsMercedes B Class
Glimpses into custom power can leave deep impressions. Need some proof? Check out Mercedes B Class Chrome Trim. Cut and designed by only the best, our selection of Mercedes B Class Chrome Accessories highlight every detail on your exterior with sizzling class. Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Fender Trim, Mirror Covers, and Port Holes are available, but there’s more where those came from. We’ll put it this way: if it’s bonafide chrome that presents a glistening shine on your ride, we’ve got it. All of our Mercedes B Class Chrome Trim is crafted from top-grade materials such as Stainless Steel or ABS plastic. That means unflinching toughness that sustains the glossy mirror-finish you crave. Installation is also no sweat. Mercedes B Class Chrome Accessories are backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a breezy “stick on” procedure that fits with OEM-precision. Searching for yet another way to make an impact? You’re moving in the right direction. It’s time to go all the way.
- RI Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$41.25 - $140.25
- RI Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$41.25 - $135.58
- T-Rex Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- BTP Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $204.24
- SAA EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $204.24
- RI EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- DefenderWorx EmblemsEmblems by DefenderWorx. It is easy to install and comes with a 4-year manufacturer warranty.$10.40 - $166.96
- Bully EmblemEmblem by Bully. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for an exact fit. Bully uses only the best...$9.99 - $24.28
- RI 62-MBBW24614 Chrome Headlight Bezels (62-MBBW24614)Chrome Headlight Bezels by RI. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$60.50
- T-Rex 49001 Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Side Vent Grilles (49001)Universal Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Plated ABS Plastic Side Vent Grilles (49001) by T-Rex. Size: 10.5"x4". As an attention-stealing accent, Upper Class Side Vent helps you slip into some beaming bling. Manufactured...$95.84
- T-Rex 54001 Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Side Vent Grilles (54001)Universal Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Plated Aluminum Side Vent Grilles (54001) by T-Rex. Size: 10.5"x4". As an attention-stealing accent, Upper Class Side Vent helps you slip into some beaming bling. Manufactured from...$377.27
- ACC 173008-BLU Hot Rod Wire Looms with Blue Illuminated Flames (173008-BLU)Universal Hot Rod Wire Looms with Blue Illuminated Flames (173008-BLU) by American Car Craft. To get the most unique and exclusive look for your engine, look no further than this illuminated wire looms. LED lights will shine through...$182.49
Guides & Articles
- Rocker PanelFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.