MBRP® Performance Exhaust Systems ReviewsShop MBRP »
| Posted by Jarod | (Indianapolis, IN)
After doing countless hours of research and taking advice from various mechanics and truck performance stores, I went with MBRP and absolutely love it! A much needed upgrade in performance and sound and it isn't loud and obnoxious when driving. I notice when I step on the gas and so do others, but no drone noise in the cab when cruising the highway. Great quality product, heard great things from friends about my purchase, and the chrome tips add to the new look and feel to my truck.
I ordered this stack and I love it but the sales person on the phone didn't know much more than the item description l, they sent me this 7" stack with a 5" inlet, no big deal I just got a 4-5" reducer.
This MBRP exhaust looks and sounds great on my 3.7L GMC Canyon! I have put a Flowmaster Super 44, Magnaflow, and Cherrybomb Extreme on my truck and NONE of them compare to this exhaust! I highly recommend this exhaust to anyone who wants more power and awesome sound!
- Weapon-R® - Racing MufflerStarting at: $102.00$102.00
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Dual TipStarting at: $68.67$68.67
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rolled Angle Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $27.50$27.50
- Injen® - Universal MufflerStarting at: $168.30$168.30
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Round MufflerStarting at: $172.46$172.46
- Spec-D® - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip (2.5" Inlet)Starting at: $157.59$157.59