MBRP Exhaust Systems
MBRP is based in Huntsville, Ontario: that’s snowmobile country, my friends. And if you’ve ever driven a snow machine at speed across a frozen lake, you know the thrill it can give. Hot-rodding a snowmobile engine is basically the same as modifying a car or truck engine. It’s all about airflow through the engine, and that means a high-flow exhaust system is absolutely prerequisite to more power. MBRP has transferred that exhaust systems expertise to vehicles.
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemStarting at: $161.34$161.34
- MBRP® - Black Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $349.99$349.99
- MBRP® - Pro Series™ Exhaust SystemStarting at: $269.00$269.00
- MBRP® - Black Series™ Exhaust SystemStarting at: $354.99$354.99
- MBRP® - Competition Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $564.99$564.99
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1.00$1.00
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Diesel Exhaust System with Stack SystemStarting at: $324.99$324.99
- MBRP® - PLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $276.79$276.79
- MBRP® - Performance Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- MBRP® - Pro Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $449.99$449.99
- MBRP® - SLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $235.39$235.39
- MBRP® - TD Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $274.99$274.99
- MBRP® - XP Series™ Diesel Exhaust System with Stack SystemStarting at: $234.99$234.99
- MBRP® - XP Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemsStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- MBRP® - XP Series™ Dual Exhaust SystemStarting at: $209.99$209.99
Interested in a high-end exhaust system? One with enough bling for a show car, with a finish shiny enough to make you want to display the car on its side? MBRP’s PRO series is fabricated entirely of polishable T304 stainless steel. With polished mufflers and tips, there’s already plenty of shine. A few hours with a buffing wheel to the pipes before installation will make them just as shiny as the muffler and tips, and they’ll stay that way.
If you need a long-lasting, rugged system that performs, look at MBRP’s XP series. These premium, high-flow systems are fabricated with T409 steel, which is the toughest steel generally in use for exhaust systems. T409 won’t polish up as nice as T304, or stay as pristine in use. What it will do is outlast any other steel, especially on a diesel truck or off-road-style Jeep. Resistant to cracking after repeated hot-cold cycling, and being beat up under the vehicle, it outlasts any other steel used to make exhaust systems. Of course, that means a lifetime warranty on these systems.
On a budget? Look at the INSTALLER series. These systems are engineered to the same exacting standards for performance, ease of installation and precise fit as all of MBRP’s systems. They’re fabricated on the same machinery to the same tolerances, with one exception: the steel used. Why pay big bucks for a system that’s going on a leased vehicle? Or on a race car? Or maybe you just really need the extra performance and don’t have the money for a full-stainless system. Installer Series exhaust systems carry a Three-year warranty.
Let’s not forget the second compelling reason for swapping out an exhaust system on a vehicle: the sound. All MBRP systems achieve their mellow but authoritative exhaust note by using the appropriate muffler. Diesel systems use a straight-through design with a spiral-perforated core to take out the bark but leave the rumble. Packed with a ceramic wool, these mufflers will outlast fiberglass by a long time. Some of the other systems use a chambered muffler to get the right note, depending on the application. And for those of you who don’t know when to leave well enough alone, MBRP has a race-only system for you. Race-only means racetracks, not public roads or even public off-road trails. With no mufflers or very small mufflers (depending on the application), these systems will let everyone nearby know when your car is running. These systems are the ultimate in low-restriction and high flow, and are an absolute necessity for highly-modified engines to make big power.
| Posted by David | (Durham, NC)
Made of great quality, makes your stock pipe look off-road. Extremely easy to install.
| Posted by David | (Phoenix, AZ)
Great product, looked great, well packaged. Put on my Jeep with a small issue, had to weld the flange further back to make work. That wasn't in the instructions, be mindful of that. Sounds great besides that issue!
| Posted by Damian | (Oyster Bay, NY)
Bought exhaust tip for my 2009 Chevy Suburban, and it makes the vehicle stand out. Looks great, easy installation (5 minutes total); and now my Suburban has a nice, low sounding "growl", which sounds great.
| Posted by Edgar | (Anse-bleue, AB)
The product was good but a had to change the muffler, too much noisy.
48 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars