MBRP is based in Huntsville, Ontario: that’s snowmobile country, my friends. And if you’ve ever driven a snow machine at speed across a frozen lake, you know the thrill it can give. Hot-rodding a snowmobile engine is basically the same as modifying a car or truck engine. It’s all about airflow through the engine, and that means a high-flow exhaust system is absolutely prerequisite to more power. MBRP has transferred that exhaust systems expertise to vehicles.
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as...$219.99 - $609.99
- MBRP® Black Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Black is the new chrome, they say. And it’s hard to argue with the compelling look of a “murdered-out” custom car or truck, with every piece of brightwork done in black or flat...$354.99 - $619.99
- MBRP® Pro Series™ Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The PRO series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on nothing but the best. For you, that means a system constructed entirely of long-lasting T304 stainless...$294.99 - $1,164.99
- MBRP® Black Series™ Exhaust SystemBlack Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. Murder out your vehicle with a black exhaust system. Specially coated in high heat black, these aluminized steel systems are the hottest thing in the exhaust market today. They’re...$349.99 - $1,279.99
- MBRP® Stainless Steel Tip Cover SetStainless Steel Tip Cover Set by MBRP®. Add these polished stainless steel tip covers to your truck and add some bling. These roll-tip polished T304 stainless steel tips won’t ever peel or corrode.$94.99
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Diesel Exhaust System with Stack SystemInstaller Series™ Diesel Exhaust System with Stack System by MBRP®. Give your pickup some of that big-rig flavor with a set of SMOKERS. Nothing rumbles down the street like a set of stacks on a big-displacement diesel. And...$269.99 - $799.99
- MBRP® TD Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemTD Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Guarantee the best performance from your diesel engine by hanging a TD Series low-backpressure turbo-back system. Off-roaders and low-rider builders alike will appreciate the turned-down...$279.99 - $714.99
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Outfit your diesel pickup with a high-flow DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)–back exhaust system. You’ll gain horsepower and torque, and improve your fuel economy at the same...$159.99 - $729.99
- MBRP® XP Series™ Dual Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Dual Exhaust System by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of...$214.99 - $994.99
- MBRP® Checker Plate Cover for Smokers T-PipeChecker Plate Cover for Smokers T-Pipe by MBRP®. Install this aluminum diamond plate cover in the bed of your pickup to cover the horizontal tee of your Smoker stack-style exhaust system. And it also protects the contents of the...$269.99 - $279.99
- MBRP® PLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out. That’s why MBRP makes race-only exhaust systems. With no muffler, the full fury of your engine will be heard by everyone in the...$279.99 - $494.99
- MBRP® Exhaust AdapterExhaust Adapter by MBRP®. This 4” adapter is needed for all Regular Cab exhaust installations on Ford Super Duty 6.0L Powerstroke pickups.$29.99 - $114.99
- MBRP® XP Series™ Diesel Exhaust System with Stack SystemXP Series™ Diesel Exhaust System with Stack System by MBRP®. Give your pickup some of that big-rig flavor with a set of SMOKERS. Nothing rumbles down the street like a set of stacks on a big-displacement diesel. And nothing...$239.99 - $964.99
- MBRP® Diesel Catalytic Converter Test PipeDiesel Catalytic Converter Test Pipe by MBRP®. Attention. This is only a test. Attention. This is only a test of your emissions control system. Shortly, you will be instructed how to remove your catalytic converter from your truck...$74.99 - $104.99
- MBRP® Smokers™ Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers™ Exhaust Stack by MBRP®. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. It’s a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the...$159.99 - $274.99
- MBRP® Performance Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPerformance Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Get more out of your turbodiesel pickup with a Performance Series exhaust system from MBRP. Get more power, more torque, more fuel economy and more of that sweet big-motor...$204.99 - $544.99
- MBRP® Diesel Front PipeDiesel Front Pipe by MBRP®. Remove a bottleneck in your exhaust system by installing this Front Pipe in place of the catalytic converter. It connects the turbo outlet pipe to the exhaust system with a piece of 4” mandrel-bent...$119.99 - $159.99
- MBRP® Pro Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. MBRP’s Pro Series exhausts are built without compromise. That means they’re engineered to fit properly the first time, from constant-diameter mandrel-bent tubing that flows as...$459.99 - $1,204.99
- MBRP® Aluminized Steel DownpipeThis large-diameter 4” downpipe is the ultimate in free-flowing exhaust. Connecting directly to the turbine outlet, it makes minimum-radius bends for the best flow possible. Don’t let a small-diameter, convoluted downpipe that...$99.99 - $204.99
- MBRP® SLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemSLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. MBRP’s SLM Series is the ultimate in free-flowing exhaust systems, because they replace both the catalytic converter and any muffler in the stock system. MBRP’s SLM Series exhausts...$239.99 - $619.99
- MBRP® Diesel DownpipeDiesel Downpipe by MBRP®. This large-diameter 4” downpipe is the ultimate in free-flowing exhaust. Connecting directly to the turbine outlet, it makes minimum-radius bends for the best flow possible. Don’t let a small-diameter,...$99.99 - $204.99
Interested in a high-end exhaust system? One with enough bling for a show car, with a finish shiny enough to make you want to display the car on its side? MBRP’s PRO series is fabricated entirely of polishable T304 stainless steel. With polished MBRP tips and mufflers, there’s already plenty of shine. A few hours with a buffing wheel to the pipes before installation will make them just as shiny as the muffler and tips, and they’ll stay that way.
If you need a long-lasting, rugged system that performs, look at MBRP exhaust systems. The XP series, for instance, is fabricated with T409 steel, which is the toughest steel generally in use for exhaust systems. T409 won’t polish up as nice as T304, or stay as pristine in use. What it will do is outlast any other steel, especially on a diesel truck or off-road-style Jeep. Resistant to cracking after repeated hot-cold cycling, and being beat up under the vehicle, it outlasts any other steel used to make exhaust systems. Of course, that means a lifetime warranty on these systems.
On a budget? Look at the INSTALLER series. These systems are engineered to the same exacting standards for performance, ease of installation and precise fit as all of MBRP’s systems. They’re fabricated on the same machinery to the same tolerances, with one exception: the steel used. Why pay big bucks for a system that’s going on a leased vehicle? Or on a race car? Or maybe you just really need the extra performance and don’t have the money for a full-stainless system. Installer Series exhaust systems carry a Three-year warranty.
Let’s not forget the second compelling reason for swapping out an exhaust system on a vehicle: the sound. All MBRP systems achieve their mellow but authoritative exhaust note by using appropriate MBRP mufflers. Diesel systems use a straight-through design with a spiral-perforated core to take out the bark but leave the rumble. Packed with a ceramic wool, these mufflers will outlast fiberglass by a long time. Some of the other systems use a chambered muffler to get the right note, depending on the application. And for those of you who don’t know when to leave well enough alone, MBRP has a race-only system for you. Race-only means racetracks, not public roads or even public off-road trails. With no mufflers or very small mufflers (depending on the application), these systems will let everyone nearby know when your car is running. These systems are the ultimate in low-restriction and high flow, and are an absolute necessity for highly-modified engines to make big power. Don't hold back and browse CARiD to find premium MBRP exhaust tips, mufflers and more.
- Popular MBRP Part Numbers
- MBRP® S5052409 - XP Series™ 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System (Before Axle Turn Down Exit)
- MBRP® S5210409 - XP Series™ 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Side Exit)
- MBRP® S5200AL - Installer Series™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Side Exit)
- MBRP® S5052AL - Installer Series™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- MBRP® S5312AL - Installer Series™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- MBRP® S6206BLK - Black Series™ Turbo-Back Diesel Exhaust System - Single Side Exit (Moderate Sound)
- MBRP® S6212PLM - PLM Series™ Turbo-Back Diesel Off-Road Exhaust System - Single Side Exit (Moderate Sound)
- MBRP® T5115 - Angled Rolled Tip
- MBRP® T5112 - Angled Rolled Tip
- MBRP® T5113BLK - Angled Rolled Tip