Universal MYKRO Series Class D 5-Channel 740W RMS Amplifier by MB Quart®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
339.99Brand: MB Quart Part Number: RM7405 UPC: 806576220831
- Reference MYKRO Series 5-Channel Hybrid Class D Full-Range Car Amplifier
- Channel 1-4 Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 110 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 220 watts x 2 chan.
- Subwoofer Channel Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- FLUID-FETS MOSFET Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- Q-Stasis Pre-amplifier stage for a cleaner signal from the source unit
- Ultra low ESR high capacity power supply storage bank
- Hybrid Class D Full range design for small footprint and exceptional sound quality
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost)
- Built-in system diagnostics and top-mounted controls
- 5/4/3/2/1 Channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection, DC offset)
- Extruded aluminum heatsink design
- Input sensitivity: Level: 200mV-6V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-3000 Hz 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (Chan 3 & 4 50-3000 Hz 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 10-20000 Hz
The 1960’s were an esoteric time in the audio world. Only the most discriminating music enthusiasts could embrace the components of the day, made only of wood and tubes. Founded during that decade, MB Quart established itself as a key manufacturer of high quality audio parts. Throughout five decades and several technology revolutions from the days of ‘wood and tubes,’ MB Quart is still the global standard, creating only the finest high performance audio equipment. Founded in 1962, MB Quart began producing professional studio microphones and headphones at its headquarters in Obrigheim, Germany. Through research, innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of quality, MB Quart continued to grow its product line throughout its more than 50-year history.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.MB Quart® RM7405 - MYKRO Series Class D 5-Channel 740W RMS AmplifierAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2000 Chevy Cavalier
| Posted by Tim | (Kimball, MN)
This is an awesome amplifier and the price and the quality of MB Quart cannot be beaten. Great price for a great product. I have used it for 6 months and i still love it.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 0 make 0 This part is universal 0 model 0 This part is universal 0 year 0 This part is universal
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.