Universal MYKRO Series Class D 4-Channel 440W RMS Amplifier by MB Quart®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Reference MYKRO Series 4-Channel Hybrid Class D Full-Range Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 110 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 220 watts x 2 chan.
- FLUID-FETS MOSFET Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- Q-Stasis Pre-amplifier stage for a cleaner signal from the source unit
- Ultra low ESR high capacity power supply storage bank
- Hybrid Class D Full range design for small footprint and exceptional sound quality
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Built-in system diagnostics and top-mounted controls
- 4/3/2/1 Channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection, DC offset)
- Extruded aluminum heatsink design
- Input sensitivity: Level: 200mV-6V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-3000 Hz 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (Chan 3 & 4 50-3000 Hz 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 10-20000 Hz
The 1960’s were an esoteric time in the audio world. Only the most discriminating music enthusiasts could embrace the components of the day, made only of wood and tubes. Founded during that decade, MB Quart established itself as a key manufacturer of high quality audio parts. Throughout five decades and several technology revolutions from the days of ‘wood and tubes,’ MB Quart is still the global standard, creating only the finest high performance audio equipment. Founded in 1962, MB Quart began producing professional studio microphones and headphones at its headquarters in Obrigheim, Germany. Through research, innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of quality, MB Quart continued to grow its product line throughout its more than 50-year history.