159.24Brand: MB Quart Part Number: RM4404 This part is compatible with 62 vehicle(s)
- Reference MYKRO Series 4-Channel Hybrid Class D Full-Range Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 110 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 220 watts x 2 chan.
- FLUID-FETS MOSFET Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- Q-Stasis Pre-amplifier stage for a cleaner signal from the source unit
- Ultra low ESR high capacity power supply storage bank
- Hybrid Class D Full range design for small footprint and exceptional sound quality
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Built-in system diagnostics and top-mounted controls
- 4/3/2/1 Channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection, DC offset)
- Extruded aluminum heatsink design
- Input sensitivity: Level: 200mV-6V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-3000 Hz 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (Chan 3 & 4 50-3000 Hz 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 10-20000 Hz
The 1960’s were an esoteric time in the audio world. Only the most discriminating music enthusiasts could embrace the components of the day, made only of wood and tubes. Founded during that decade, MB Quart established itself as a key manufacturer of high quality audio parts. Throughout five decades and several technology revolutions from the days of ‘wood and tubes,’ MB Quart is still the global standard, creating only the finest high performance audio equipment. Founded in 1962, MB Quart began producing professional studio microphones and headphones at its headquarters in Obrigheim, Germany. Through research, innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of quality, MB Quart continued to grow its product line throughout its more than 50-year history.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.MB Quart® - MYKRO Series Class D 4-Channel 440W RMS AmplifierAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAll MB Quart Reviews(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2013 GMC Yukon
| Posted by Dennis | (Roodhouse, IL)
I am very impressed with the overall operation of this amplifier. It provides plenty of power and the simplicity of running the whole system from one source. Very satisfied.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.