- 5" x 7" / 6" x 8" Formula Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each
- RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
- Dark gray polypropylene cone
- Butyl rubber surround for smooth speaker response
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium dome tweeter
- Woven tinsel leads
- 4 ohms impedance
- High temperature voice coil
- Spade speaker terminals
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
43.05Brand: MB Quart Part Number: FKB157
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: Speaker Size: 5" x 7"
- Design: 2-Way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Titanium
- Woofer Composition: Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 150 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 40 Watts
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency Response: 55 - 32,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Shallow Mount Installation: No
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-1/4"
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 2-3/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/16" x 7-1/8"
- Speaker Grilles: No
The 1960’s were an esoteric time in the audio world. Only the most discriminating music enthusiasts could embrace the components of the day, made only of wood and tubes. Founded during that decade, MB Quart established itself as a key manufacturer of high quality audio parts. Throughout five decades and several technology revolutions from the days of ‘wood and tubes,’ MB Quart is still the global standard, creating only the finest high performance audio equipment. Founded in 1962, MB Quart began producing professional studio microphones and headphones at its headquarters in Obrigheim, Germany. Through research, innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of quality, MB Quart continued to grow its product line throughout its more than 50-year history.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.