Universal 6-1/2" 2-Way Onyx Series 80W Coaxial Speakers by MB Quart®, 1 Pair. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Size: 6-1/2"
- Peak Power: 160 Watts
- RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
- Polypropylene mid-woofer cone material
- Butyl Rubber speaker surround
- 1" Silk Dome tweeter design
- High-temperature voice coil
- High-energy magnet motor structure
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Composite Speaker grill for aesthetics and protection
- Low-resonant ABS composite basket reduces noise cancelation
- Spade style speaker terminals for a quick and easy connection
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 55-32,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 2-7/16"
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 6-1/2"
- Design: 2-Way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Size: 1"
- Tweeter Composition: Silk
- Woofer Composition: Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 80 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 40 Watts
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Frequency Response: 55 - 32000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Shallow Mount Installation: No
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-7/16"
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 2-9/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-5/8" x 5-5/8"
- Speaker Grilles: Yes
The 1960’s were an esoteric time in the audio world. Only the most discriminating music enthusiasts could embrace the components of the day, made only of wood and tubes. Founded during that decade, MB Quart established itself as a key manufacturer of high quality audio parts. Throughout five decades and several technology revolutions from the days of ‘wood and tubes,’ MB Quart is still the global standard, creating only the finest high performance audio equipment. Founded in 1962, MB Quart began producing professional studio microphones and headphones at its headquarters in Obrigheim, Germany. Through research, innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of quality, MB Quart continued to grow its product line throughout its more than 50-year history.