Mazda Tribute Tires
- ACCELERA® IOTA$68.69 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.51 - $542.08
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$124.03 - $326.21
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC II$87.75 - $128.25
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$143.33 - $327.01
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$124.14 - $377.03
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$93.58 - $292.61
About Mazda Tribute Tires
The Mazda Tribute combines style and comfort in an amazing manner. It has a regal styling design, a powerful engine and a huge towing capacity. The cabin is spacious, decked with luxurious amenities to provide the best in riding comfort. The Mazda tribute SUV is also a tenacious off roader vehicle with ability to traverse swathes of rough terrain with minimal discomfort. The right set of Mazda Tribute tires will enhance performance, ride quality and utility. In this regard, CARiD stocks a wide range of premium tires from the most reputable brands around the country. These include Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, and BF Goodrich among others. These manufacturers utilize innovative techniques in the manufacturing process to ensure that the final product meets the stringent standards set out by the industry. Winter tires and summer tires are designed to tackle the peculiar challenges associated with winter and summer respectively. A wide selection is maintained at CARiD to meet your seasonal requirements. Dunlop Grandtrek tires and Bridgestone Blizzak tires are examples of some of the stock maintained at the dealership for winter.
Regular tires may suffice on paved roads on the freeway and the neighborhood roads. However, if you are looking to get away fir the weekend to your favorite spot in the woods then you need a strong set of all terrain tires. These are designed to withstand the punishment meted out by the rough tracks associated with the great outdoors. In addition, a set of run-flat tires would also come in handy in circumstances where your tire gets damaged. Run-flat tires facilitate safe driving even with a damaged tire. Always ensure all tires are in good working order. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Mazda Tribute tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. Increased heat buildup in the tire quickly degenerates into a tire blowout or a puncture.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.