Mazda RX-7 Shocks & Struts
One of few classic sports cars from Japan was the Mazda RX-7. It was an instant hit from the start on, yet affordable, stylish (think of its sleek design and pop-up headlamps), and at the same, truly powerful with its unique rotary engine. Generation after generation, the RX-7 stood on the cutting edge of design and performance, which was noticed by numerous awards it got. Hard to argue that in no other type of car is the suspension as important as in sports cars. Mazda did everything possible not to disappoint the buyers.
The RX-7 offered incomparable handling and outstanding acceleration ability. The first generation had 'live axle' 4-link rear suspension with Watt's linkage. In the next one, Mazda implemented Dynamic Tracking Suspension System (DTSS). The altered independent rear suspension combined special toe control hubs, which could now allow a limited degree of passive rear steering under cornering loads. Auto Adjusting Suspension (AAS) was also introduced in the 2nd generation Mazda RX-7. AAS was meant to provide anti-dive and anti-squat effects. To be sure your RX-7 is in the best state ever, please take care of all the parts of your automobile; and we mean your suspension system in the first place. At your disposal, CARiD.com puts sway bar bushing kits, trailing arm bushings, bump stops, poly flex joints, and so forth. All the items were made by the most reliable manufacturers and are sold at the reasonable prices. You can check it yourself right now.
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Energy Suspension® - Front Strut Rod BushingsStarting at: $15.40$15.40
- Spec-D® - Orange Rear Strut BarStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- KSport® - Slide Kontrol Coilover KitStarting at: $1,380.00$1,380.00
- ARK Performance® - DT-P Coilover KitStarting at: $1,571.65$1,571.65
- ST Suspensions® - Anti-Sway Bar KitStarting at: $164.05$164.05
- KONI® - Sport Lowering StrutStarting at: $170.80$170.80
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsStarting at: $35.70$35.70
- Energy Suspension® - Control Arm BushingsStarting at: $10.00$10.00
- ARK Performance® - ST-P Coilover KitStarting at: $1,444.15$1,444.15
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
"Highly recommend these bushings. I was very happy with their quality. They come with easy to read instructions and plenty off bushing lube. Also great price and fast shipping. "
"My only knock on these would be ease of installation. The sway bar end bushings should be split in half so they go in easier rather than requiring a vise or gorilla squish to fit them. Otherwise, another great product. "