The efficient, steady Mazda Navajo is definitely a remarkable vehicle, with lots of delighted drivers all around the US. Just like any other vehicle, it may possibly be made better yet which make use of the best extras. At CARiD we've got a tremendous selection of products to make it easier to make your Mazda Navajo start looking a lot better than before, on top of providing it some sensible facilities that should be able to make driving it less complicated and enjoyable! CARiD have a lot of updates for the Mazda Navajo, for instance these awesome Mazda Navajo specialty car headlights. Upgraded headlights tend to make the Navajo look very amazing, but also ensure that it is less hazardous for you as well as your children while you travel when night falls.
Our impressive selection features a variety of types of Mazda Navajo projector headlights, such as our sophisticated Mazda Navajo Euro headlights, our always popular Mazda Navajo projector headlights, and also our fierce Mazda Navajo halo projectors. We exclusively carry things from the topmost companies, and so all our Mazda Navajo headlights series offers the greatest in craftsmanship and style. They will also be effortless to mount on your trusty Navajo, and also have the support of outstanding extended warranties to give some reassurance. Browse through our low priced collection for the Mazda Navajo to buy yours brand-new right away!
- Lumen Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitG7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
- Lumen Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$7.40 - $117.80
- Sylvania Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and...$7.40 - $117.80
- Putco Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Putco LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...$81.99 - $251.99
- PIAA Xtreme White Headlight Replacement BulbsXtreme White Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...$33.15 - $84.15
- PIAA Miniature Replacement BulbsMiniature Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. PIAA Corporation has been designing and manufacturing high quality halogen bulbs for nearly a half-century. Quality begins with the design. PIAA scientifically engineers bulbs to exacting...$16.15
- PIAA Miniature Turn Signal BulbsMiniature Turn Signal Bulbs by PIAA. PIAA Corporation has been designing and manufacturing high quality halogen bulbs for nearly a half-century. Quality begins with the design. PIAA scientifically engineers bulbs to exacting...$16.15
- PIAA Miniature Tail Light BulbsMiniature Tail Light Bulbs by PIAA. PIAA Corporation has been designing and manufacturing high quality halogen bulbs for nearly a half-century. Quality begins with the design. PIAA scientifically engineers bulbs to exacting...$16.15
- PIAA Miniature Interior Light BulbsMiniature Interior Light Bulbs by PIAA. PIAA Corporation has been designing and manufacturing high quality halogen bulbs for nearly a half-century. Quality begins with the design. PIAA scientifically engineers bulbs to exacting...$16.15
- XKGlow LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow.$101.98 - $149.58
- EVO Lighting Alfas Headlight Replacement BulbsAlfas Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting. Get this extremely bright lighting solution that performs like Xenon Light systems at a fraction of the cost. Alfas headlight bulbs are composed using a unique combination of gases...$18.26 - $35.21
- EVO Lighting Spectras Headlight Replacement BulbsSpectras Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting. If you need a headlight bulb that will outperform your factory-installed one, go for the Spectras bulb by EVO lighting. Spectras offer great brightness levels featuring a...$10.40 - $19.66
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.