- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® B381$140.76
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$118.41 - $427.84
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Mazda MX3 Tires
The Mazda MX-3 has a sleek styling design, sharp approach and departure angles, and head turning sporty looks. The cabin comes in an attractively styled design with upscale draping geared to provide a comfortable ride quality. The appropriate tires for this vehicle will depend on the season, the roads one will be travelling and the expected performance. CARiD carries a wide selection of Mazda MX-3 tires from the most reputable suppliers in the industry including Continental, Nexen, Pirelli, Dunlop and BF Goodrich among many others. They a wide range of seasonal tires designed to meet your specific needs. Summer tires are designed to enhance performance in dry weather conditions and provide increased high-speed control. Some of the brands to consider include Dunlop Direzza and Falken Avenis tires. All weather tires have gained popularity in recent times. They are convenient because they eliminate the need for continuous changeover between summer and winter tires between alternating seasons. They are designed for areas that have a short winter period. The Achilles ATR Sport for instance provides excellent wet traction and long tread life.
Mazda MX-3 tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic products to ensure that the final product meets the stringent standards of the industry. Innovative techniques are applied in the production process to guarantee precision and reliability. The status of your tires should be of concern to you at all times. Aging tires pose a challenge to performance and safety. Worn out tires have increased porosity. They also leak more air in compared to newer tires. It is therefore imperative that all such tires be replaced with newer tires to safeguard performance. Also, install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These gadgets alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the standard are noted in air pressure and temperature. This facilitates prompt remedial action to divert a disaster.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.