- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$113.80 - $248.20
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® ZEON 2XS$95.20 - $166.08
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Mazda Miata Tires
The Mazda Miata is a fun car to drive around the neighborhood and urban centers. It has a sleek open air styling design and head turning sporty looks. The car is also easy to maneuver around crowded streets. The most appropriate tires to enhance this ease of movement will be determined by the prevailing season, terrain and expected performance of your car. CARiD has a wide range of car tire solutions to meet your unique needs. They stock Mazda Miata tires from the most reputable brands in the country including Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, Dunlop, Pirelli and Michelin among many others. Summer is one of the most exciting times of the year. It is the best time to move around with your Miata. There are special tires designed to cope with the challenges attendant to this season. CARiD has a big catalogue of summer tires for your selection. These include Nexen N3000 and Michelin Pilot tires among many others. These tires have excellent performance in dry weather conditions and excellent tread life. They also promote superb fuel economy.
Alternatively, you may opt to have a set of all season tires instead. These tires are economical and convenient. They eliminate the need for continuous changeover between summer tires and winter tires. They are also designed for regions that experience short winter periods. Some of the available brands in this category include General Altima tires and Hankook Ventus tires. All season tires have excellent wet traction and are snow rated for all year round. Installing Tire Pressure Monitor Systems (TPMS) on your Mazda Miata tires will help you monitor air pressure and temperature within the tires. You should also monitor the state of your tires consistently. Reduced treads have an impact on performance and safety. They hamper the cooling process thus enabling heat buildup within the tire. Increased tire temperatures are a recipe for tire malfunction. Replace them if you notice any of this.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.