The robust, tough Mazda Miata is known as a remarkable automobile, with many satisfied drivers across the United States of America. Just like any other fantastic vehicle, it is really made more desirable by using the best utilities. At CARiD we have got a terrific assortment of items to help to make your Mazda Miata be a lot better than before, combined with delivering it some practical up-to-the-minute features that would make driving it less demanding and exciting! CARiD supply a variety of modifications for the Mazda Miata, such as our great Mazda Miata car headlights. Upgraded headlights might make the Miata look genuinely exceptional, but also ensure it is less risky for you as well as your kids if you travel after sunset.
Our sensational selection incorporates many different types of Mazda Miata projector headlights, for example our attractive Mazda Miata Euro headlights, our always popular Mazda Miata projector headlights, or our compelling Mazda Miata halo projectors. We offer items from the absolute best brands, and so all our Mazda Miata headlights series offers the ultimate in craftsmanship and look. They also happen to be straightforward to set up on the Miata, and also feature the support of fabulous extended warranties to supply peace-of-mind. Look at our reasonably priced series for the Mazda Miata to order your brand-new Miata headlights right now!
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more...$60.08 - $534.00
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need your headlights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional headlight and endanger yourself and your...$19.30 - $1,852.64
- Spec-D® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper,...$66.75 - $534.00
- Spec-D® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your car or truck from plain and anonymous to high class Euro style and unique with these Halo Headlights with LEDs. Halo lights are one of the most popular tends in automotive lighting...$100.13 - $534.00
- Spec-D® Halo Projector HeadlightsHalo Projector Headlights by Spec-D®. Delivering extensive light and forming it into concentrated beam, Halo Projector Headlights are effectively illuminating the road, without blinding oncoming drivers. Utilizing "Angel Eyes"...$100.13 - $527.93
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$6.45 - $206.28
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$13.51 - $323.22
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $221.99
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Putco® Mini-Halogen Bulbs (194 / T10, Blue)Mini-Halogen (194 / T10, Blue) Bulbs (211194B) by Putco®, 1 Pair. Putco’s Specialty Miniature Incandescent Bulbs are great replacements for upgrading your turn signal lights, brake lights, parking and side marker lights and more.Available in the following premium colors: Nitro White, Jet Yellow, Super Orange, Night White and Mega RedOffered for bulb base fitments of 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440, and 7443$10.99
- Putco® Mini-Halogen Bulbs (194 / T10, Red)Mini-Halogen (194 / T10, Red) Bulbs (211194R) by Putco®, 1 Pair. Putco’s Specialty Miniature Incandescent Bulbs are great replacements for upgrading your turn signal lights, brake lights, parking and side marker lights and more.Available in the following premium colors: Nitro White, Jet Yellow, Super Orange, Night White and Mega RedOffered for bulb base fitments of 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440, and 7443$10.99
- Putco® Mini-Halogen Bulbs (194 / T10, Amber)Stick T-Type LED (194 / T10, Red) Bulbs (280003R) by Putco®, 1 Pair. These bulbs are the best choice when replacing your dull, OEM incandescent bulbs. They feature 360º light projection and are 18 times brighter than the factory...LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduce a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$10.99
- Putco® Mini-Halogen Bulbs (194 / T10, White)Mini-Halogen (194 / T10, White) Bulbs (211194L) by Putco®, 1 Pair. Putco’s Specialty Miniature Incandescent Bulbs are great replacements for upgrading your turn signal lights, brake lights, parking and side marker lights and more.Available in the following premium colors: Nitro White, Jet Yellow, Super Orange, Night White and Mega RedOffered for bulb base fitments of 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440, and 7443$10.99
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- Automotive LightingFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- Automotive LightingHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- Automotive LightingA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- Automotive LightingCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Mazda Miata Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
- Related Mazda Miata Pages
- Mazda Miata Models
- Miata 10th Anniversary Headlights
- Miata Base Headlights
- Miata LE Headlights
- Miata LS Headlights
- Miata M Edition Headlights
- Miata Mazdaspeed Headlights
- Miata SE Headlights
- Miata STO Headlights
- Miata Shinsen Headlights