Mazda Engine Cooling Parts
- 2 Engine Cooling
- 3 Engine Cooling
- 5 Engine Cooling
- 6 Engine Cooling
- 323 Engine Cooling
- 616 Engine Cooling
- 618 Engine Cooling
- 626 Engine Cooling
- 808 Engine Cooling
- 929 Engine Cooling
- B-Series Engine Cooling
- Cosmo Engine Cooling
- CX-3 Engine Cooling
- CX-5 Engine Cooling
- CX-7 Engine Cooling
- CX-9 Engine Cooling
- GLC Engine Cooling
- Miata Engine Cooling
- Miata MX-5 Engine Cooling
- Millenia Engine Cooling
- Mizer Engine Cooling
- MPV Engine Cooling
- MX3 Engine Cooling
- MX6 Engine Cooling
- Navajo Engine Cooling
- Protege Engine Cooling
- R100 Engine Cooling
- RX-2 Engine Cooling
- RX-3 Engine Cooling
- RX-4 Engine Cooling
- RX-7 Engine Cooling
- RX-8 Engine Cooling
- Tribute Engine Cooling
About Mazda Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replace® RadiatorRadiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...
$5.53from $4.42 - $1,069.93# 1382
- TYC® Cooling FanCooling Fan by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer price any...
$30.30from $24.24 - $104.75# 2714
- Denso® RadiatorRadiator by Denso®. Denso is a leading supplier of radiators to OE car makers around the world. Manufacturers rely on Denso quality and innovation to remain on the leading edge of engine cooling technology. Denso OE experience and...
$50.38from $40.30 - $292.79# 4664
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...
$73.23from $58.58 - $475.20# 2698
- Pronto® Water PumpWater Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed...
$21.98from $17.58 - $159.38# 4580
- Dorman® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s Engine Cooling Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and...
$45.31from $36.25 - $947.42# 4016
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...
$63.78from $51.02 - $1,612.69# 5274
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.
$59.71from $47.77 - $1,397.59# 5164
- PARAUT® Water PumpWater Pump by Paraut®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating...
$51.54from $41.23 - $223.76# 1786
- Dorman® Degas Fitting Thermostat and HoseDegas Fitting Thermostat and Hose by Dorman®. Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original equipment, Dorman’s Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme...
$7.08from $5.66 - $101.34# 6949
- Motorcraft® Engine Cooling Fan BladeEngine Cooling Fan Blade by Motorcraft®. With today’s complicated automotive engines, it is crucial to have the right cooling system components for accurate temperature control, pressure relief, and gasket seals. Motorcraft...
$52.11from $41.69 - $566.51# 5551
- KOYO® RadiatorRadiator by Koyo®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating can...
$91.16from $72.93 - $480.17# 1751
- Sherman® RadiatorRadiator by Sherman®. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator designed to...
$92.53from $74.02 - $279.23# 6327
- Replace® Coolant Recovery TankCoolant Recovery Tank by Replace®. Coolant recovery tanks can crack and leak coolant, and also become discolored from contaminated coolant. Most recovery tanks are translucent, with fill indicators on the side of the tank, so...
$4.98from $3.98 - $77.38# 1422
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...
$22.40from $17.92 - $770.50# 4861
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed
"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled...
Timothy ZahlServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling System
Everyone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from...
Popular Popular Products
- # 17926782
- # 282463
Mazda Engine Cooling Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 7 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2004 Mazda MPV | Posted by Joshua H | (Hillsborough, NJ)
Very reasonable price and on time.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Engine Cooling Parts Part Numbers
- Replace® - Radiator
- TYC® 621180 - Dual Radiator and Condenser Fan
- Gates® 33248 - OE Type Thermostat
- Gates® 41011 - Standard Water Pump
- Replace® MA1225128V - Radiator Support Assembly
- Hayden® 3647 - Adjustable Cycling Temperature Switch, Push In Type (140-220 F)
- Hayden® 3652 - Preset Cycling Temperature Switch
- Hayden® 3700 - Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kit (16" D, 4 1/4" Depth, 16.5)