- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.77 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.66
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$65.27 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH7$79.80 - $132.54
About Mazda CX-7 Tires
The Mazda CX-7 is an exciting car to drive. It offers the luxurious comfort of a SUV and car-like handling. This car has a chic-styling design and head turning sporty looks. The cabin area is attractively styled to offer the best in riding comfort. It has a powerful engine allowing it fast acceleration on the freeway. A good set of high quality tires from CARiD will provide the performance and safety levels you require of your car. CARiD stocks a wide range of premium Mazda CX-7 tires from the most reputable brands in the country including Bridgestone, BF Goodrich, Dunlop, Pirelli, Michelin and Firestone among many others. Your preferred tire would be one that handles season and terrain reasonably well. There is a wide selection of summer and winter tires for your choosing. Summer tires are made to cope with the searing surface temperatures attendant to that season. Some of the brands available include the Achilles desert Hawk and Dunlop Direzza tires among many others.
The winter season needs sturdy ties able to cope with sub-zero temperatures and the hazards common to that season including wet and slippery roads. Winter tires should have a strong braking force and superb traction on snowy or icy roads. The Michelin Latitude and Dunlop Winter tires are some of the available brands you will find in this category. A set of all terrain tires would be a welcome addition for you especially when travelling to the countryside or to your favorite camping site. A good brand to consider here is the Bridgestone Dueler tire. It has excellent wet traction and indiscernible noise levels. Always check the status of your tires before driving out. Tread patterns have an effect on performance, hydroplaning resistance and safety. All worn out tires also ought to be replaced. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your Mazda CX-7 tires to monitor air pressure and temperature.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.