Whether you are planning a vacation and need extra luggage compartment in your Mazda CX-5 for carrying your sports equipment, an aftermarket roof rack can offer you all kinds of new options. It will also make it possible to transport gear you couldn't before, such as skis, snowboards, bicycles, kayaks, surfboards, etc. At CARiD.com, we’ve gathered a full assortment of roof racks and cargo carriers from the world known manufacturers like Rhino Rack and Thule. Each product features the highest quality, long-lasting durability, and precise OEM fit.
A roof-rack will maximize the utility of your CX-5 by increasing its cargo space. All accessories from our collection come in various designs and shapes, so you will easily find the right roof rack that fits with all your needs. Typically, attaching something to a roof rack is simple and fast, that makes your preparation for a trip much easier. You can get even more comfort and transportation ability if you install baskets, trays, or cargo boxes on the rack, because they will make it easier to transport other items and protect them better. Materials such as aluminum, steel, and reinforced nylon are used to make these products.
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$358.95 - $478.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$318.95 - $374.95
- Thule® Hyper XL Cargo BoxHyper XL Cargo Box by Thule. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe, and...$774.95
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$238.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$454.95 - $582.95
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxFlow Cargo Box by Thule.$638.95
- Rhino Rack® Master-Fit Cargo BoxMaster-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.$399.02 - $589.05
- SportRack® Vista Cargo BoxVista Cargo Box by SportRack. When you've got too much cargo to carry inside your vehicle, transport it on your roof rack in this convenient and attractive cargo box. It's easy to attach and load when you need it and capable of...$246.75
- SportRack® Skyline Cargo BoxSkyline Cargo Box by SportRack. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. From the attractive 2-tone exterior to the spring loaded hinges that aid opening and closing, to the...$205.46
- SportRack® Horizon Cargo BoxHorizon Cargo Box by SportRack. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, and compacts for easy storage. The Horizon Cargo Box can carry up...$255.94 - $321.56
- Thule® AeroBlade Edge Raised Rail Roof RackAeroBlade Edge Raised Rail Roof Rack by Thule. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of any...$174.95
- Thule® SquareBar Load BarsSquareBar Load Bars by Thule. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for durability. The...$78.95
- Thule® AeroBlade Load BarsAeroBlade Load Bars by Thule. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The AeroBlade load bar's exclusive BoxBeam construction makes it one of the strongest, most rigid bars...$158.95
- Yakima® ProRack Cargo BoxProRack Cargo Box by Yakima. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box installs...$244.82
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.