Mazda Cooling Systems
- 2 Cooling Systems
- 3 Cooling Systems
- 5 Cooling Systems
- 6 Cooling Systems
- 626 Cooling Systems
- 929 Cooling Systems
- B-Series Cooling Systems
- CX-5 Cooling Systems
- CX-7 Cooling Systems
- CX-9 Cooling Systems
- Miata Cooling Systems
- Miata MX-5 Cooling Systems
- Millenia Cooling Systems
- MPV Cooling Systems
- MX3 Cooling Systems
- MX6 Cooling Systems
- Navajo Cooling Systems
- Protege Cooling Systems
- RX-7 Cooling Systems
- RX-8 Cooling Systems
- Tribute Cooling Systems
- Flex-a-lite® - Electric Fan Mounting HardwareStarting at: $11.79$11.79
- Maradyne® - Mach One™ Electric FanStarting at: $207.02$207.02
- Agency Power® - Silicone Radiator Hose KitStarting at: $150.00$150.00
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Mishimoto® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Flex-a-lite® - High Performance Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $240.78$240.78
- Mishimoto® - Electric Fan with Aluminum ShroudStarting at: $185.50$185.50
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme I™ Series Electric FanStarting at: $159.27$159.27
- Flex-a-lite® - Oil Cooler Sandwich Adapter KitStarting at: $40.54$40.54
- Flex-a-lite® - TransLife™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $44.03$44.03
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"