Producing cars that miraculously combine stylish looks, affordability and exciting road manners, Mazda is company that knows how to make a driver’s car. Entering the US market in 1970, Mazda brought forth the RX-2 as one of the first mainstream cars to utilize the rotary petrol engine. Earlier co-developed by its creator and Mazda for use in its cars, the Wankel engine became the company’s signature feature. Following up with the classic RX-7, the iconic MX-5 Miata, the popular RX-8 and Mazdaspeed, Mazda solidified its position as a manufacturer of spirited and lively cars. A popular brand among the speed enthusiasts, Mazda creates zippy vehicles that pack a punch on the track.
If you want to take a step up in performance on the racetrack, you’ve got to make sure every part of the car is ready for the challenge. Extra weight is not something you want to drag around when a split of a second stands between you and victory. With Flex-a-Lite® polymer Mazda auto glass you can pick between curved Flexite Molded and laconic Flexite Flat window kits, delivering an incremental weight saving advantage. 3/16” polycarbonate windshields and 1/8” windows provide superior safety and damage resistance while being so much lighter than OEM glass. With Flex-a-Lite® auto glass you can get on the track right away as it is fully compatible with NHRA regulations.
- C.R. Laurence® Duo-Vent Four Panel SliderThe CRL Duo-Vent Truck Slider is the finest four-panel Truck Slider. The state-of-the-art fully contoured, thin profile, powder-coated aluminum frames have narrow stiles for maximum rear view, and tight-sealing weatherstrips to...$118.84 - $254.96
- C.R. Laurence® Fixed Door WindowCRL Bay Windows for Vans are available in Fixed and T-Slider configurations. All bay windows have Dark Solar Privacy Glass. Most Bay Windows can be chosen with either the standard black powder-coated frame, or with the stainless...$85.54 - $596.24
- Dorman® Window MotorWindow Motor by Dorman. Dorman Window Lift Motors are 100% new and include direct fit wiring harnesses and hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable. Motors typically burn out due to failures of the Window Regulator...$26.77 - $322.75
- K-Metal® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by K-Metal. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with...$28.80 - $152.28
- ACDelco® Professional Power Window RegulatorProfessional Power Window Regulator by ACDelco. Use an ACDelco Professional Window Regulator to replace your worn equipment. With a full line of regulator and motor assemblies available, you can find the right part for many of...$26.99 - $224.52
- Beck Arnley® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Beck Arnley.$30.19 - $163.44
- Cardone® Window RegulatorReplacement Passenger Side Window Regulator by Cardone. Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance. Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet...$13.16 - $225.59
- Cardone Select® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Cardone Select.$13.16 - $207.90
- Replace® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Replace. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door that raises and lowers the window. A power regulator has an electric motor that actuates the regulator. There are scissors-type regulators and...$15.62 - $278.46
- TYC® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by TYC. You know you have problems with the window regulator when the window sits at the boom of the door an refuses to go up. Luckily, now you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a brand new component...$27.30 - $121.79
- Cardone® Power Window MotorReplacement Power Window Motor by Cardone. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$24.24 - $619.15
- Dorman® Window SwitchWindow Switch by Dorman. A non-working window can be a hassle going through toll booths, drive-throughs or when you want to get some fresh air. Designed to withstand the wear and tear of daily use, the Dorman window switch is a...$6.29 - $325.13
- Cardone® Power Window Motor Gear KitReplacement Power Window Motor Gear Kit by Cardone. Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance. Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet...$15.83 - $29.85
- Standard® Intermotor Window SwitchIntermotor Rear Door Window Switch by Standard. SMPs vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity...$8.28 - $587.60
- Standard® Intermotor Power Window RelayIntermotor Power Window Relay by Standard. SMPs vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to...$7.92 - $444.54
Guides & Articles
- Auto GlassReplacement Auto Glass Ensures You Will See ClearlyCar owners replace the glass in their vehicle for one of two reasons: the first reason is that the existing glass has broken. On modern cars with "safety glass", the glass is either a laminated sandwich of two pieces of glass with a sheet of plastic in the center, or the glass is tempered. All windshields on modern cars use laminated glass so that the glass remains in one piece should one's head be unfortunate enough to contact it. Side and rear glass are usually tempered so that if it shatters, it breaks into many small pieces without sharp edges.