Mazda Air Intakes
- 2 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 3 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 5 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 6 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 626 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 929 Performance Air Intake Systems
- B-Series Performance Air Intake Systems
- CX-5 Performance Air Intake Systems
- CX-7 Performance Air Intake Systems
- CX-9 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Miata Performance Air Intake Systems
- Miata MX-5 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Millenia Performance Air Intake Systems
- MPV Performance Air Intake Systems
No matter what you drive, a brand new Mazda, or an old car, which requires renovation, we know what it needs to become more powerful. If you want to add power to your car or improve its responsiveness, you don’t necessarily need to spend thousands of dollars on engine tuning. There is a much easier way to achieve these results. All you need to do is optimize the process of filtering and delivering the air to the engine of your vehicle. This is easy to do with one of our Mazda air intakes.
The aftermarket air intake systems that we have collected in our store are designed to let your Mazda breathe freely in any situation. The cold air intakes that you’ll find in our catalogue will supply the motor of your vehicle with cooler air. It contains more oxygen, which is necessary for efficient combustion. Another way to make combustion more efficient is by delivering more air when it is necessary. If your stock intake system fails to do it, a short ram air intake will be a good solution. We’ve got all these systems on our website. You just need to proceed to your Mazda model and year and select the necessary product. Should you need help, our specialists are waiting for your call!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 66 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake KitStarting at: $295.99$295.99
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $54.54$54.54
- Genuine® - Air FilterStarting at: $47.83$47.83
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $14.76$14.76
- AIRAID® - Panel Air FilterStarting at: $52.90$52.90
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $11.49$11.49
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $13.80$13.80
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $291.99$291.99
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $169.15$169.15
Posted by Jorge S.
"The intake has a high quality feel and it looks amazing, and it did what it said it would. I would def recommend this particular intake. I'm not saying their isn't better out there, but with this one, you'll get what you're paying for, and it's one of the best looking intakes I've ever seen."
Posted by Aaron B.
"I think that the CAI is fantastic! Works great, I can see a real increase in performance from time of install. The increases at the higher speeds is great as well. The only complaint I have is with the rubber mount you install to put the intake on, is that mine squeaks. I can hear a squeak at times from this mount. No biggie just a little tweaking."
Posted by Ryan C.
"My buddy a week before installed a short intake and I didn't really notice a difference. However, I did notice the difference with my Injen intake. First off when reading through the instructions I assumed the installation would take a whole weekend, but when all was said and done it only took collectively 3 hours done by myself. Definitely a big deal who really isn't mechanically inclined. As for the difference, the car makes a great sound when you accelerate and definitely gave the car more pick up. "
Posted by Ryan M.
"Looks good. Sounds good. Easy to install, especially with photo diagrams of how to install. Would definitely recommend this product if you are thinking about it. "
Posted by Thomas B.
"Okay... what to say first about this, i'll start with the negatives. -Couple things in the instrutions didn't mention where to put the vacuum seal but i managed to find a spot -Filter was WAY to small to fit over intake pipping (had to cut a slit in the filter, lube it up, and use flat heads to lever it on) -Couldn't put heat guard because they didn't provide big enough clamps to go around the filter after putting it on the intake pipe Now for some positives... -Great sound -Noticeable gain in power and gas mileage -Looks great once installed -Directions were very easy to follow"